konami hints at MGs4 for X360??

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Konami executive Kazumi Kitaue is not happy which the current user base numbers of the PS3, stating the the development costs may not justify a small user base. he is also critical of the latest price cut by saying the following

"I wonder if Sony can win back user support by the price cut of just $100," commented Kitaue to Reuters. "I don't expect a substantial impact ... With $500, you can buy a personal computer."

next gen.biz & Gamedaily have more info on the sorry state of affiars

Aada

Part of the furniture
Konami executive Kazumi Kitaue is not happy which the current user base numbers of the PS3, stating the the development costs may not justify a small user base. he is also critical of the latest price cut by saying the following

"I wonder if Sony can win back user support by the price cut of just $100," commented Kitaue to Reuters. "I don't expect a substantial impact ... With $500, you can buy a personal computer."

next gen.biz & Gamedaily have more info on the sorry state of affiars

If they don't release it for the 360 they won't even meet the development costs of MGS4 and make a profit they will lose money :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Hoping Sony drop the prices over here in the UK for the console honestly. It'd take another few years to make the money back, but they wouldn't lose big backings from companies like Konami. (They honestly can't afford to lose them)

Meh.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Sony's E3 conference just confirmed MGS4 as PS3 exclusive (Kojima was on stage too to say he won't make another MGS after this :()

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Sony's E3 conference just confirmed MGS4 as PS3 exclusive (Kojima was on stage too to say he won't make another MGS after this :()

Well, that's news too me. Looks like PS3 owners won't be sad... Hmm.. Not surprised they won't make a 5th really, as Snake most probably gets killed off in this one.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hoping Sony drop the prices over here in the UK for the console honestly. It'd take another few years to make the money back, but they wouldn't lose big backings from companies like Konami. (They honestly can't afford to lose them)

Meh.

Yea, not paying a fortune for a ps3 when there arent that many decent games out.

Sony made a fortune when the ps1 was released, more than they thought they would. Maybe now its time to use those vast profits to let people have the next gen console for cheaper

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I agree with the konami guy tbh :/ why on earth would people pay $500 for a ps3 when they can just go out and buy a PC and wait until some people finish making/working out the glitches in a ps3 emulator.

And why on earth should konami begin gave development on more games for a console that very few people have?

I think the main problems with companies such as Microsoft and Sony are getting way to greedy now (To be fair ps3 did have some expensive features but un-needed ones at that).

(on a side note microsoft always were greedy :p)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It is going to be a timed exclusive for Sony, the 360 version will be released 6 months after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom