Known exploits.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thought that this might be handy, to avoid exploiting stuff and getting banned, or just to make sure something ISN'T an exploit.

Just like the /dance thing, whereby emotes can make your character invinsible. Ban inc for that if you do it.

I'm curious on one thing though;

We were doing a (4) mission and sneaked to last boss, as we fought him, the others in the room aggroed for some reason(aoe from boss probably). Now those guys, after we died horribly, killed the boss as well.

Same thing happened when a trigger spawned mobs and i "emergency stealthed". The common mobs killed the mission mobs.

Wondering if this is an exploit, or just a really underhanded tactic.

rynnor

Rockhound
Abusing it would probably count as an exploit - I have seen it happening out in the open planet zones too so maybe they just forgot to code it that mobs dont attack mobs

rynnor

Rockhound
I had a 4th crewskill showing on my main today but at skill 0 so couldnt be raised - fitted on the UI nicely though so wonder if they are planning this sometime?

The extra skill was bioanalysis.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you click it, it's actually opens your other gathering profession. It appeared on my crew skills too as scavenging. Might be they had 4, but decided on three, so likely 4 in future :p

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I found that my smuggler, originally, could set the bomb in the PvP battleground with the damage shield skill on - and if she died during the process would still carry on setting the bomb, with nobody able to stop it. They patched that last week.

Other than that I have noticed that mobs can aggro each other in some situations and kill each other whilst you watch, but I'm not 100% sure what triggers it.

Nate

FH is my second home
Illum exploit where players are cross realming or co-operating.

What a crock of shit.

Corran

Part of the furniture
they cross realming on ilum because it a waste of space fighting currently. no surprise really. Hopefully in the pvp update they do something to make it worth doing open world fighting..

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
they cross realming on ilum because it a waste of space fighting currently. no surprise really. Hopefully in the pvp update they do something to make it worth doing open world fighting..
Well not really cross realming, just an understanding that not to kill that lonely reb player you might see so that you can complete the daily/weekly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom