Knowing when someone is gone?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I dunno, I looked at this guy today, and I am like this guy has given up. For me it's like they just poured oil on his water, I don't like seeing this crap.

Have you seen someone that has or looks as though they are or have been burned into a state where they are looking towards the end of the line?

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I had something similar (sort of) happen many years ago. I was in the medical office at school with a migraine and there was this other kid in there called Paris. He had been given 2 years max when he was born but we were both 11 at this point. He just looked so worn out and I thought "He's going to die tonight" and he did. I came in the next day and heard he'd died and completely freaked out.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I had something similar (sort of) happen many years ago. I was in the medical office at school with a migraine and there was this other kid in there called Paris. He had been given 2 years max when he was born but we were both 11 at this point. He just looked so worn out and I thought "He's going to die tonight" and he did. I came in the next day and heard he'd died and completely freaked out.

Wow :|

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When I've been hospitalized, I've had shared rooms with mostly elderly people. I got moved out of my room one evening, because this very kind old man next to me was going to die and the family had to say their goodbyes.. So I got rolled out in the corridor after I had said goodbye to him and he wished me good luck in the future(he was very cheerful eventhough he knew it was his time) and while I was out there the family walks into the room. After about 30 minutes they come out, all in tears. He had died right after they said their goodbyes

Was a rough night to get through..

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Here is something you cant understand
How I could just kill a maaaaaaan!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
hmm duno how Ratm lyrics quite relate, but i will have a think about it.

On the subject of the topic ye, have had an elderly neighbour pass away a year or so ago. She was diagnosed with terminal cancer and towards the end it just looked as if she was willing it to win quicker.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Well, when my Nan on my dads side passed away, my grandad did only a few months after. I think he had just lost his sole reason for living, he couldn't look after my nan anymore, they had been together like 70 years or something. The doctors told him he couldn't smoke his pipe, which was the only thing he could do all day. I think he just kind of gave up.

Was at uni at the time, I didn't even know he had been taken into Hospital, and the morning after, he died. Was sad because I never got to see him before he went, but I'm not sure what I would have said anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom