Knife Ninja

gohan

FH is my second home
CoD5 WaW, decided to make a little trailer vid of me pissing about on CoD with a knife dunno if any of u paly or are interested in FPS games in genral but thought id post it up

YouTube - Knife Ninja

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lovely vid, with a few changes, it'll be excellent! :D

Change the text to either bigger, clearer font or different color.

Wait a while with the "knife is all" text, goes away too fast.

Edit the vid a bit to fit the music(lovely Finnish tunes there :p). Like a pause is a good way to wait with action, then slice some throat when the music picks up. Or slice throats in sync with the music.

Also the ninja vs ninja part was fun at end, fits nicely.

I'd put some comical zombie slaying (or some such) to the benny hill thing though.

Maybe run around the house in first zombie level with zombies chasing you :p

Anyway! Good vid, have a bubfiller!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
ive never played that game, but isnt the knife kind of overpowered there? its got a very small chance to miss if you time it right, and it actually KILLS instead of incapacitating.

gohan

FH is my second home
ive never played that game, but isnt the knife kind of overpowered there? its got a very small chance to miss if you time it right, and it actually KILLS instead of incapacitating.

kills in 1 hit but obviously you gotta be in thier face, i paly on hardcore server so u dont have the little hub thing, and bullets do like tripple damage so u die in like 1 shot from a bolt action rifle or 2-3 from a machine gun/pistol

Devii

Loyal Freddie
Hello m8, i play WAW as well i play in a clan called |BIG| Boys In Green :D

BTW nice vid :D

Devi

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
kills in 1 hit but obviously you gotta be in thier face, i paly on hardcore server so u dont have the little hub thing, and bullets do like tripple damage so u die in like 1 shot from a bolt action rifle or 2-3 from a machine gun/pistol

k, well hardcore mode explains it. i guess i should play that game someday. awesome video by the way.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Looks pretty fun although get out Gohan for using the Rasmus lol.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i personally hate WaW, i pick CoD4 over it anyday, prime example there is how many times your knife wasnt actually on them and you got the kill.

Game mechanics aside i liked the vid, airfield is a great cheeky level to get in peoples faces

gohan

FH is my second home
bump, i cant belive u let this hit page 2

ANIMALS

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Today we qualify to the WC! Haha Bendtner lolz!

HURR DURR

Devii

Loyal Freddie
Sure sounds good :D... could i get some details from you? and i will forward em for one of our War Arrangers :D

Cheers

Devi

gohan

FH is my second home
Sure sounds good :D... could i get some details from you? and i will forward em for one of our War Arrangers :D

Cheers

Devi

ye they can either add my on msn. (edit(tdc): sorry Gohan we have a thing against posting email addys, send him a pm mate)

or post up on the forum Log In

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom