Klerical don't give up

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Last night was a reflection of all the faults that exist on this Server. The hibs who were gloating the most are either rr10 or rr11, they have skill to achieve this, but they also have GOA/Mythic love, too. The Hibs have both the relics from the underpopulated relic. They have all the underpopulation bonus, and perhaps there are obvious explanations as to why they knew were the BG was, but I couldn't possibly comment on that. They more than matched us in terms of numbers, and seemed to outnumber us.

So what if they had the upper hand, it wasn't a reflection on you. I am not go into any sweeping attacks on any players from any realm, as they would get on the defensive. What I will say though, last night really demonstrated what the game has evolved into. This is just my opinion, but there is no even competition in RvR. You can still have fun though, trying.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Well said, as it seems albs who join in on these raids do it to have some fun, no opted groups or anyway near to it. Some even run without any heals in grp. But to meet hibs with all those bains in em are a real hard task, and as Legaethiel stated most of them hibs gloating are the high rr ones.

Keep it up, as long as people have fun it's great for all.

igli

Fledgling Freddie
As phule gåbben said "Keep it up, as long as people have fun it's great for all" Youre raids are always fun. Got ill last night so missed it:(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
If things ever get hard, just attack the weaker realm :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Last night was a reflection of all the faults that exist on this Server. The hibs who were gloating the most are either rr10 or rr11, they have skill to achieve this, but they also have GOA/Mythic love, too. The Hibs have both the relics from the underpopulated relic. They have all the underpopulation bonus, and perhaps there are obvious explanations as to why they knew were the BG was, but I couldn't possibly comment on that. They more than matched us in terms of numbers, and seemed to outnumber us.

So what if they had the upper hand, it wasn't a reflection on you. I am not go into any sweeping attacks on any players from any realm, as they would get on the defensive. What I will say though, last night really demonstrated what the game has evolved into. This is just my opinion, but there is no even competition in RvR. You can still have fun though, trying.

Totally agree to this APART from why Hibs knew where you were I Found Alb Zerg off Crauch T1 on you 2nd attempt and only reason was a Huge Cup was flashing on /RW map every few secs so I checked it out then said in our BG where you all were.Well rest is history 1fg took you all out.

Was a fun night from Hib Pov bit demorilising from an Alb Pov but then you Albs could of got so many more to have come and help but for some unknown reason you still continue to hit Mid ???? maybe Keep/Tower titles are more important to you.

Nice going Klerical I /salute on you efforts glad someone is trying to install fun into this game especially at a time in the evening that all can enjoy.:worthy:

Soulja

leviathane

Part of the furniture
albs are rp cows, thought ppl woulda realised tht in the 5 years teh games been going :)

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Brad RvR isn't RvR with out people being prepared to lead raids. I respect you, show some respect to people who can be bothered to try. Just because there are 3 realms, we are all still people - and you won't get any RPs if no-one was on the frontiers. I don't agree with the aspect of attacking the weaker realm - but it happened. Brad you are a good player, lighten up some. Midgard will get all the benefits Hibernia have, next patch - so there will be a population explosion there I'm sure. I didn't want to attack Midgard, I wanted to take the fight to players - the worst thing that can happen is I die lots.

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Leviathane I bloody well try to emulate you: may not succeed but I am not a coward.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Playing hib.

In my opinion last night was a really good initiative. Personally I had loads of fun and all night up to the raid I had my expectations high and the albs didn't let me down they did show up in force and made us chase cups around all evening. The fact the albs never managed to capture a keep it was still good fun and it did live up to it's name Mass RvR Event. The hibs were quite well prepared with a BG up well beforehand and a lot of fg's were formed and far from all of them op'ted high RR ones.

No I didn't make tons of ze leet rps since I was running around with zar and a 48 druid in the middle of the zergs.

Nice try, can't wait for the next it brings a good spirit to the game.

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
None in hole hib was know where the alb bg was trust me as we just come to the place where u guys was try to hit us, but it was not go as u plan, but it was fun so do some more of this raids :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie

B4 u go thinkin this is meant to be nasty leg, im Bloodtransfusion btw in your guild incase u didnt know my fh sig. But tbh, the underpop bonus doesnt mean shit u do know that, all it affects is a few more rp bp per kill, some more xp and a lil discount on keep guards and keep seige points. It doesnt even come into anything to do with killin people in RvR , i wasnt there, but if ure zerg died to a FG, its the players and theyre obviously skill that beat u lot, not some silly bonus. Now i wont Blame Klerical as i know full well he normally runs very good MRE attempts, i shuld know i been on 90% of them , and yes it isnt nice of the hibs to gloat, but u died bcoz that fg was obviously better or listened to thier leader better then the Bg obviously did.

It cant be said Hibs r more powerful then alb class wise either, thats bollox, almost every class in the game has a class in another realm that has the same type of spells, if it was a pbaoe grp that wiped u, then u cant blame that, alb has ice wizzies , its not hibs fault people dont run em enuf (/hug Muy). Lets face it, the shit hibs have had to put up with over the years being the underdogs its about time they had thier day. Now its mids who suffer due to the fact they all left for avalon or hib/dyvet.

Ah well.. shit happens , and yes Klerical shuldnt give up doing MRE's , tho imo, dont do what u did to mid in the last one, seriously, unlessu want to completely kill a realm and screw the server even more than it is.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
It cant be said Hibs r more powerful then alb class wise either, thats bollox, almost every class in the game has a class in another realm that has the same type of spells, if it was a pbaoe grp that wiped u, then u cant blame that, alb has ice wizzies , its not hibs fault people dont run em enuf

Im sorry to inform you...but you posted BS. The only realm that compares itself in classes to albion is midgard ( except warlocks ).
I could go on and name the small thing that make a huge difference that hibs have but i cba

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
ok, the raid was not a succes, at least give klerical credit for trying pls.

leading raids i generally a taxing and frustrating job.

give the people who do some credit.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Im sorry to inform you...but you posted BS. The only realm that compares itself in classes to albion is midgard ( except warlocks ).
I could go on and name the small thing that make a huge difference that hibs have but i cba

Lol ill assume u mean the castable stun.. lol , so 1fg beat 30+ people bcoz they have a castable stun ? if thats what ure on about, then people shuld have purge2 or ceremonial bracers, if it was anis that did it, then u shuldnt rush toward shrooms, there is NO excuse for 30+ people losing to 8, no matter how much higher RR the hibs were, unless every alb was a rr1 armsman or something, and i know for a fact theres a lot of high RR albs in the alliance that the raid mainly consisted of.

More likely they were all on /stick and got mezzed then pbaoe as thats the only way i can think of wiping out 30+ b4 they an react, if that was the case then thats peoples own fault for runnin in a compacted line :p

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
B4 u go thinkin this is meant to be nasty leg, im Bloodtransfusion btw in your guild incase u didnt know my fh sig. But tbh, the underpop bonus doesnt mean shit u do know that, all it affects is a few more rp bp per kill, some more xp and a lil discount on keep guards and keep seige points. It doesnt even come into anything to do with killin people in RvR , i wasnt there, but if ure zerg died to a FG, its the players and theyre obviously skill that beat u lot, not some silly bonus. Now i wont Blame Klerical as i know full well he normally runs very good MRE attempts, i shuld know i been on 90% of them , and yes it isnt nice of the hibs to gloat, but u died bcoz that fg was obviously better or listened to thier leader better then the Bg obviously did.

It cant be said Hibs r more powerful then alb class wise either, thats bollox, almost every class in the game has a class in another realm that has the same type of spells, if it was a pbaoe grp that wiped u, then u cant blame that, alb has ice wizzies , its not hibs fault people dont run em enuf (/hug Muy). Lets face it, the shit hibs have had to put up with over the years being the underdogs its about time they had thier day. Now its mids who suffer due to the fact they all left for avalon or hib/dyvet.

Ah well.. shit happens , and yes Klerical shuldnt give up doing MRE's , tho imo, dont do what u did to mid in the last one, seriously, unlessu want to completely kill a realm and screw the server even more than it is.

No Offence taken whatsoever. I express my opinions, openly and freely. I am seeing it from the perspective of a new player - who has been on the game just 10 months now. My experiences don't have the depth that yours and other players have.

However, I see Bainshees casting through walls alot; more high realm rank Hibs getting there faster than me; and I had a phase of being persistently zerged by Hibs when I am solo and a low realm rank.

I also asked for a degree of restraint - from Nadiah and his guild. He respected that and knows I will only engage if I feel threatened. I gave Nadiah the reasons why, and he offered to help me with his Alb characters.

I call things as I see them. I won't ever be as good as some people on the game at RvR, but I recognise that there is a huge imbalance at the moment. I did, however, kill more players last night - when we were of an evenly matched realm rank, in a guild raid in the Labyrinth last night. We, as a unit, more than matched our counterparts from the other realms- because we work well together.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Lol ill assume u mean the castable stun.. lol , so 1fg beat 30+ people bcoz they have a castable stun ? if thats what ure on about, then people shuld have purge2 or ceremonial bracers,

ok lets get over this 1rst point ill try to as much as direct and simple as i can as it seems you make up things in your mind...i mean i didnt say a thing then you started to invent this crap you just posted

CB - protects from 1 mezz or 1 stun if your mezzed/stun twice there goes your theory.
Purge - You purge mezz and you find that hib groups will stun you and root you after. Not to mention hibs ACTUALLY WANT you to purge mezz so they can stun nuke you.

Now that we´ve broken your un-CC theory lets move to the other point

if it was anis that did it, then u shuldnt rush toward shrooms, there is NO excuse for 30+ people losing to 8, no matter how much higher RR the hibs were, unless every alb was a rr1 armsman or something, and i know for a fact theres a lot of high RR albs in the alliance that the raid mainly consisted of.

Shrooms? o.0 who said anything about shrooms? Use your brain for sec mate....hibs are charging albs so they set shrooms?...hmmm right
On the other hand animists can send anger spirits that will only hit after mezz is broken....here ill make you a drawing - your mezzed angerspirit your sill mezzed anger spirit and your still mezzed anger spirit guess what...you still mezzed anger spirit you arnt mezzed boom 5 anger spirits up the place the sun dosent shine at once...jolly!

More likely they were all on /stick and got mezzed then pbaoe as thats the only way i can think of wiping out 30+ b4 they an react, if that was the case then thats peoples own fault for runnin in a compacted line :p

Now lets get to one of the points it actually matters ( the small and huge differences )
either alb or mid pbaoers base damage is based if my memory dosent fail on spirit ( mid ) and cold ( alb ), both of these are comon resists on any normal template.
On the other hand hibs ( if my memory dosent fail ) have not 1 but 2 classes with pbae and guess what...pbaoe is energy wich is not so comun on most templates.
Yeah your gonna tell me " well thats to bad they should have more energy resists, theyr problem " and i answer you "why should they?" i mean how many energy attacks you know besides hib pbaoe?
so....2 hib pbaoers charge into the 30 just mezzed albs and boom there gooes the weenie!

So yes stun, energy pbaoe, 2 classes with pbae, almost every caster with base stun, 5 angerspirits up your bum more utility in classes, banshees etc etc etc

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
3 bainshees in that grp didn't have any impact either, they just roX cause they are skilled. R*O*F*L. :eek7:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
3 bainshees in that grp didn't have any impact either, they just roX cause they are skilled. R*O*F*L. :eek7:

Yeah thats one of the other small differences from hib to alb/mid. Banshee cones for same damage either you are in front of "shout" or a bit further behind. As for mid and alb aoe Wiz/RM the further you are from the targeted aoe the less damage you take.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah thats one of the other small differences from hib to alb/mid. Banshee cones for same damage either you are in front of "shout" or a bit further behind. As for mid and alb aoe Wiz/RM the further you are from the targeted aoe the less damage you take.

Dont forget the AE bolt, getting hit for 600+ on a AE bolt is kinda crap

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
fact is, you had like 20+ dead albs in the first sec of the fight.

when i got out of mezz, it was from damage and i was dead before i could even trigger wof... an insta.

it was impresive.

i`m sure AE lads must have laughed their heads of on TS... i know i would have :p

RaZieL SoulReaver

Fledgling Freddie
well i have always thought hibs classes are very group related you can always drop one class and add another and they fit in just aswell they, seem to have the best group utility classes in the game which is good but lets just say reason they pummeled us at Bolg tower during the raid is that nearly every caster class hib have can pbaoe and there was alot of casters there oh and its heat damage if i remember right not energy anyhoo it is THE DARK AGE OF CAMELOT so expect albs the invading realms to be tough :) its just a game but fighting nothing doesnt make you get better

Cookies to Klerical though for running the raid though

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Sun Tzu said:
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will win hundred times in hundred battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you win one and lose the next. If you do not know yourself or your enemy, you will always lose.

RaZieL SoulReaver said:
oh and its heat damage if i remember right not energy anyhoo

You have failed young padawan.
The baseline nuke is heat, the PBAOE is energy and banshees are body.

Killing 30+ people with a FG is easy if you've got the right setup tho. In MRE raids such as this there's several reasons why the zerg wipes to the well organised group.

1) Half the people there will have inadequate healing. Getting rid of 10 people is just a case of throwing in some aoe spells and watching the soloers/small groups without clerics go splat.
2) Whenever you get a zerg of 30 people standing about near a tower, most of them will stop paying full attention and be worrying about talking/listening to what is probably a very spammy BG than what's happening behind them.
3) Most people probably arn't on vent/TS. This means that by the time it's been informed that hibs are inc they are all ready mezzed and point 1 will of already occured.
4) After the initial "bomb" there's still no voice comms between people or co-ordination between groups. There's now a mad rush as the 20 albs there realise there's only 8 hibs so not enough RP's to go around between everyone. This means everyone will start spamming spells at the nearest enemy in the hope of getting as many of them as possible. Forget trying to CC anything!
5) Same as point 4. People are trying to get their small meagre share of RP's. Stuff like interupting the druid goes out the window as the tank is in melee range and if you F6 him you might get a few RP's. You don't get that chasing a kiting healer!
6) Zergs tend to be very predictable. You can almost guarantee that the zerg leader will go from spot A to spot B to get somewhere (doing something more sneaky loses half the people that arn't paying attention), where as the direction the FG comes in from will almost certainly be unexpected. "Know your enemy", etc.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
So yes stun, energy pbaoe, 2 classes with pbae, almost every caster with base stun, 5 angerspirits up your bum more utility in classes, banshees etc etc etc

So why dont u run mincers with SoS to stop the initial mezzes, oh wait, u cant, bcoz albs dont like to grp classes that dont get them super rp quick, did anyone try to get away enuf to monster rez ? they didnt, aww ok must be the only situation where monster rez didnt do such a stupid amount of dmg and interupting then. How about banelords , did u pop all your banelord stuff on them ? not runnin banelords ? Static tempest , TWF , Ice Wizzies ? Usay hib has 2 classes with pbaoe , and ? run 2 ice wizzies :p , hell mids r worse for pbaoe then hibs as runnin with a healer they have a soddin aoe stun they can cast right after mezz is purged and u got a lot less chance of surving a SM pbaoe attack then a hib one.

lol ure thing about the resists based thing too.. lol u say why shuld we run with high energy resists in template.. well fuck me if the 3fg wipe wasnt a pure example of why u shuld i dont know what is. theres no way that a fg of hibs could have possibly castable stunned everyone in your mini zerg without them reacting to it or interupting the hibs in some way , stop making excuses for your zerg being shite at responding properly.

U talk about the animist bombers etc.. why wasnt someone attackin and interupting the animist then ? sorry roll out your crap excuses bout hibs being oh so op as much as u want, every realm has the tools to deal with the other, if u didnt bring them its your fault , tho tbh , i could cut u some slack as out of the 3fg , 2.5 of them were probably maulers ._.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
i know ill prob get flame for this at some point but albs really have amazed me the last few days.
if we look at the games history(and i mean longer then one week for you albs) albs have always been the most populated realm. hense we had the zergs. hense we had the massive raids at the start of NF. i remember 360+ albs on nged the day after its realease. hib was painted read. at the same time mid was getting hammered by alb aswell. ye had all relics. yeah there was hib whine but most got on with it. now that hibs do it to alb for afew days, ppl are quitting, ppl are moaning like its the end of the world? what about mid? recently albs zerged mid to pieces when there was no defenders, is that acceptable or fair?
secondly the organisation in alb is not so strong. i hear the words, opt'd, high rr, gloat being thrown around. the fact is that you talk about grp's or guilds that has a player base of about 12/13 stable players who have played together now for along time and know how to play well. there is also the fact that we play from a base, 2x druids and one bard, then make a fg from there. its not like this on alb, ive read on this forum albs just stick a fg together and run out. if you do that your asking for trouble no matter what happens. as for gloating yeah i would agree with that. there is some epeen being thrown around, but that is because a fg high rr hibs can distroy 3/4fg albs stood in no opt'd grps, with di bots on stick and just not using there heads.

seriously tho, if you look at what i posted there is constuctive material in it. wheather you choose to flame me don't bother me, but dont blame hibs for albs poor organisation and grps that are fielded in rvr.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
So why dont u run mincers with SoS to stop the initial mezzes, oh wait, u cant, bcoz albs dont like to grp classes that dont get them super rp quick, did anyone try to get away enuf to monster rez ? they didnt, aww ok must be the only situation where monster rez didnt do such a stupid amount of dmg and interupting then. How about banelords , did u pop all your banelord stuff on them ? not runnin banelords ? Static tempest , TWF , Ice Wizzies ? Usay hib has 2 classes with pbaoe , and ? run 2 ice wizzies :p , hell mids r worse for pbaoe then hibs as runnin with a healer they have a soddin aoe stun they can cast right after mezz is purged and u got a lot less chance of surving a SM pbaoe attack then a hib one.

lol ure thing about the resists based thing too.. lol u say why shuld we run with high energy resists in template.. well fuck me if the 3fg wipe wasnt a pure example of why u shuld i dont know what is. theres no way that a fg of hibs could have possibly castable stunned everyone in your mini zerg without them reacting to it or interupting the hibs in some way , stop making excuses for your zerg being shite at responding properly.

U talk about the animist bombers etc.. why wasnt someone attackin and interupting the animist then ? sorry roll out your crap excuses bout hibs being oh so op as much as u want, every realm has the tools to deal with the other, if u didnt bring them its your fault , tho tbh , i could cut u some slack as out of the 3fg , 2.5 of them were probably maulers ._.

You seem a bit hostile mate, an opted grp can easily take out 3 fg's of random grp's opted to have fun. Since hibs got bainshees, and it was 3 of those in that grp that wiped the alb bg, they also have the best ae damage/range nuke. Kinetix summed it up pretty nice in an earlier post too.

:p

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
You seem a bit hostile mate, an opted grp can easily take out 3 fg's of random grp's opted to have fun. Since hibs got bainshees, and it was 3 of those in that grp that wiped the alb bg, they also have the best ae damage/range nuke. Kinetix summed it up pretty nice in an earlier post too.

:p

we had one bainshee, mana enchanter , mana eld. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom