klavvie's pbae thing v2

K

klavrynd

- Start date : Monday 4th of August
- Playing hours : 10:00 - 18:00 CET , these are up for discussion but a large portion needs to be during the day

Setup

warrior : tjindar
savage : fatality, chron
shaman : tindel
mend-aug healer : foadon
pachealer:boom
sm : calan,siwa

which leaves space for
nobody and LETS HOPE IT STAYS LIKE THAT NOW
offcourse pox-stun and buffbots are more then welcome

K

Kelmorian

I sign up for the pac healer spot :)

also got a L36 buffbot that we can use :)

Z

zapzap

U sure u dont need a hunter :/ got both sm and healer

Zapsi

G

Groborthir

Originally posted by klavrynd
- Start date : Monday 4th of August
- Playing hours : 10:00 - 18:00 CET , these are up for discussion but a large portion needs to be during the day

Setup

warrior : klav & tjindar
savage : fatality
shaman : tindel
mend-aug healer : foadon
sm : chron

which leaves space for

-pac healer
-sm

offcourse pox-stun and buffbots are more then welcome

Get a stun bot and some buffbots, then switch shammy, pac healer and the two warriors and pick some useful stuff instead:

3 SM
3 light tanks (zerker/savage)
1 mend healer
1 pbt RM

Now that's pbaoe :D

C

corentmm

Full supp runie willing to join up if you want me. Drop me a pm.

K

kryin

Re: Re: klavvie's pbae thing v2

Originally posted by Groborthir
Get a stun bot and some buffbots, then switch shammy, pac healer and the two warriors and pick some useful stuff instead:

3 SM
3 light tanks (zerker/savage)
1 mend healer
1 pbt RM

Now that's pbaoe :D

You need atleast 1 warrior imho nothing beats Protect 3 on the healer for aggro management when pulling 8+ Mobs .

The setup we used last time was
3 SM
2 Savages
1 Warrior
1 pbt RM
1 mend Healer

+ buffbot and stun bot ofc ;)

O

old.Hardbein

PS: Klav

Ask Laroma, she has the latest and most updated mob/lvl-journal. Should help u alot.... ;)

X

xplo

I can play, I have about 200g on pryd on my lvl 6 savage. Willing to play a warrior if its really needed.
Btw, wait till the patch so we can start at lvl 20 ?

A

Aarweenie

Originally posted by chronicle
you need a lvl50 on server for that ~~

think you'll only need one on any server and you can create a lvl 20 on any server ;p so a lvl 50 on annother server will do aswell ;)

A

Aarweenie

works like that on the US... don't know why it shouldn't work like that on EU... haven't read the friday news for the last 6 or 7 weeks so I can't be sure ;p

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by klavrynd
pöööÖt edit
lol,so you're doing it or not?I want to know cause i'll be around to cheer for you.
p.s.:make a public cg so we can all read what's going on inside the group ;)

X

xplo

I'm willing to play a spiritmaster! I have about 200g on prydwen now to buy new staves and stuff. I've done pbaoe groups before also.

*EDIT* Lol i've asked numerous times to join and you had one open space and I even PM'd you some days ago, I feel that prydwen people discriminate against Excalibur players imo.

K

klavrynd

don't generalise

i discriminate excal players as they discriminate me as well

add to that that you're flemish lions (or ex) and the fact that people from the group said they're rather not play with you as well (not calling names so dont ask)

played alb/excal some time ago and promised myself NEVER to have anything to do with FL again

if you're a nice guy, sorry, if you're not i'll probably never know

X

xplo

Well I guess its people from good RvR guilds and all and I guess they don't wan't to play with people that are not in an rvr guild, because they are retarded to even have a clue what they are doing in PvE and RvR. And believe me, half of the people in RvR guilds have a fat ego from here to china. Even when I did a pbaoe group to 50 and have expirience with it i'm still excluded be cause I had a discussion with one of their 1337 friends. I know I have been rude to some people, but thats only because they did something that was not right and I don't buttkiss people from RvR guilds so they like to exclude me... but I'm a generally nice guy to other peeps who act normal and aren't 1337 and all...
Anyway, hf with your xp group, to bad I can't join cause of some things that happend in the past.

K

klavrynd

blabla rvr guild bla bla

You are right on one point, i did set a requirement on the irc channel where people had to have at least one level 50 as i really can't be arsed explaining every single thing to people that haven't played properly yet.

However, never did i say you're a noob, and never have i mentioned anything about rvr.

Still you manage to bring rvr guilds into this again, what is it, sheer jealousy or just a lousy comeback with ideas taken from the first few threads in the prydwen section of this board?

Hey, guess what, i'm a nice person as well, i have tons of friends, but that doesn't mean i like everyone. If you're looking for black sheep to blame, try your friends fenikske, shady (de explosieve puber), babaluna or what's it name and the rest of the nincompoops in FL

ps : in case you didn't notice, i'm not even in it anymore

O

old.Hardbein

Klav is a one-of-a-kind Zerkette....with caped Charisma too. She has class ;)

X

xplo

I was talking about excal RvR guilds not of prydwens, where they even openly said I was a noob because I wasen't in an RvR guild. And I have no reason to be jealous, like I want to join a group with my scout yeh :rolleyes:
Oh and in case you noticed, I wasen't talking about you.

A

Aarweenie

Originally posted by xplo
I was talking about excal RvR guilds not of prydwens, where they even openly said I was a noob because I wasen't in an RvR guild. And I have no reason to be jealous, like I want to join a group with my scout yeh :rolleyes:
Oh and in case you noticed, I wasen't talking about you.

may I ask what excal RvR guilds has to do with this exp grp? ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom