Kjel's Last Stand - 13th September TG FFA Raid

K

kjel

*** Kjel's Last Stand Cancelled ***

*** RAID CANCELLED ***

No updated mods, can't get them off my old HD so today's raid is cancelled (at least I'm not going to be there, feel free to let someone else run it) and that's it. Will do relotto this coming week, going to post a separate thread for it.

S

scarffs

Wtf, no more mods :(

Just when I've spent six hours for a lousy +10 mod.

K

kjel

Sure there are mods, just not using them for my last raid. If anyone else wants to take over the FFA raids then I'll happily send them the latest mods.

T

Tesla Monkor

I'm quite willing to take over where Kjel retires. ;)

O

old.Hellskor

Awww, no more Kjel teasing ? :(

Ah well, I'll tell the Trolls in the Jordheim Mad House to be nice to you Kjel :D

O

old.Zarff

trusting Kelmy is like trusting a thirsty Greenlander in Carlsberg's Breweries :eek:

S

shanks

Im still trying to renew, then I can happily retake my throne as "TG-führer" again if noone has any other idea's. :D

C

circeline

Shanks please come back and take control :) i got +60 and cant attend Kjels last stand would be sad to lose my mods :(
6 raids and still nothing for me.

S

Sarnat

Me and Mordia might also be interested in running some FFA raids with old mods etc (might rework the system so that actually lottoing for items is useful instead of saving your mods for THAT item...)

Incase shanks doesnt return that is.

L

lissandra

u cant really change the system, think of all the ppl that saved their mod just to get one item they been looking for (including me)

L

lissandra

MODIFIERS:
Bugger mods, this is my last raid, those people with +40 and over will receive an auto "THIS LOOT IS MINE!" unless two such people want an item, when the "THIS LOOT IS MINE!" people shall /random 1000 (yep, 1000) between themselves to determine the winner.
[/B]

To clarify. Getting loot will still nullifie your mod but only the ones with over 40 in mod will have any effect on rolls (since they can just claim items), and all under 40 wont have anything added to their rolls but still loose their mod if they get item?

D

drewdor

;)

So if you dont got +40 there is no idea to go on the raid right, if u dont want the crappy loots?

T

Tesla Monkor

Uh. It means that someone with 40 or higher automatically gets the loot. In other words, if you don't have that modifier, you might as well not bother coming. Anything worth having will be claimed. Unless I misunderstand. :)

K

kjel

You people are weird as f00k sometimes. You know how much unclaimed junk gets left behind after each raid despite being uber? Also there are maybe... 5-6 or so people with mods that high and all of them are after the sloooooooooow weapons (Aggie's Foe Slayer or Dragon Shadow Hammer) or TG chest pieces, or respecs but keep dropping out before the lotto (that one seems popular.)

S

shanks

Originally posted by kjel
You people are weird as f00k sometimes. You know how much unclaimed junk gets left behind after each raid despite being uber? Also there are maybe... 5-6 or so people with mods that high and all of them are after the sloooooooooow weapons (Aggie's Foe Slayer or Dragon Shadow Hammer) or TG chest pieces, or respecs but keep dropping out before the lotto (that one seems popular.)

:m00:

gifv mod

O

old.Belorfyn

In my opinion, it'd be best to do normal mods on this last night also. It seems very likely that someone will continue your fine job to organize these things and the mods might also follow to new leader.
Many people save the mods if the item they want does not drop or they don't get it in lotto. And it's quite nice that you can do so. They can play on 7 raids, many hours per raid and when finally the piece they really really want drops, they have good change to get it. That's much work put into their mod and the item they get will be well deserved.
In my opinion, the mod system has been great and I wish that both the system and people's mods will survive with whoever takes up the job.

S

scarffs

I think there are plenty of candidates to run it, Mordia and someone else already stated their interest, Tesla also i think.
So it will go on probably.

L

lissandra

Originally posted by kjel

Whats the point to stay for lotto if the only thing you want didnt drop?

K

kjel

*** RAID CANCELLED ***

No updated mods, can't get them off my old HD so today's raid is cancelled (at least I'm not going to be there, feel free to let someone else run it) and that's it. Will do relotto this coming week, going to post a separate thread for it.

Users who are viewing this thread