Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Funny as fuck. Go see if you liked the first Lethal Weapon, The Last Boy Socut etc. In fact, even if you didn't, go see.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Reading the title, I figured someone was going to mention Ch4 rerunning Pheonix Nights :)

Looks an ok film, but unfortunatley it has to be a great film for me to inflict Val Kilmer on myself :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Whipped said:
Reading the title, I figured someone was going to mention Ch4 rerunning Pheonix Nights :)

Looks an ok film, but unfortunatley it has to be a great film for me to inflict Val Kilmer on myself :)

He's actually very good in it.

leggy

Probably Scottish
This really does look the absoulute dogs bollocks. Unfortunately I will be going to see it alone as all my friends' taste has been inadvertantly infected with AIDS of the H1N5.

I refuse to compare it to Black's other movies until I have seen it. I love The Last Boy Scout but I was 15 when I saw it.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to bring up an old thread but I've just finished watching this on dvd after it was recommended by a friend and I have to say I thought it was great, very funny, cool story, great acting (even Val) and Michelle Monaghan yum yum, well worth a look if it passed you by (like me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom