kippie rr9!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
btw would like to thank dh for letting me play with them, inwe for duoing with me getting the last bit after a very long day and loff, dreami, moik and many many more for making this game mucho fun :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
btw would like to thank dh for letting me play with them, inwe for duoing with me getting the last bit after a very long day and loff, dreami, moik and many many more for making this game mucho fun :D

what about me ? the albs never get any thanks :(

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
what about me ? the albs never get any thanks :(

Yeah, you should be thanking me for all the RPs I've given you along the way! :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
gratz!, strong playing i still remember how u killed meh pally,stun nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke (ip) interupt nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke.

....i will be looking forward to play on your side in cluster ±)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Grats, VF! :D
AngelHeal said:
gratz!, strong playing i still remember how u killed meh pally,stun nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke (ip) interupt nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke.
Haha, yes, as if your Paladin has the 11 x 400-600(?) hitpoints to soak up that kind of damage. ;) Knowing you, it's a real ROG-Paladin with a flaming sword.
AngelHeal said:
....i will be looking forward to play on your side in cluster ±)
Oh yes, I am betting VF is soooo looking forward to finally being able to group a fount of DAoC knowledge and skill such as yourself! AngelHeal and VF, a match made in heaven!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
im rerolling alb pryd before cluster so i can farm angelheal mefinks :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom