PC Master Race Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Anyone picking this up? I'm toying with the idea of it just because I love the look of the setting, very old DAoC esque.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I've been following it for a few years, very exited, but going to wait for the 1st major patch before diving in.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I'd wait longer then just 1 major patch. It's getting a massive day one patch and those never work out.

Personally i'm staying far far away.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Seems a little glitching at the moment. Saw someone not able to get up a flight of stairs very well. But nice concept and i am tempted. But probably wait for a second patch first

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'd never heard of it until 2 weeks before release but fell in love with the look of it instantly. Appears buggy as shit though, like you guys I'm waiting for a patch or few (and a little bit of a sale) :p

SilverHood

FH is my second home
So I bit the bullet, definitely recommend it! 25 hours in, I have experienced just one crash, which cost me about 30 minutes of game time. I played in some heavy sessions, 4-5 hours a pop, so didn't really notice save system that much, except when I died and had to go re-do the errands I'd already done. That bit kinda sucks. Right now, my biggest gripe is the lack of save on exit, it was really limiting early on in the game. Now that I've got 7000 grochens or whatever the currency is called, it's not really a problem, I tend to buy the save potions whenever I see them.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Playing with unlimited saves mod new patch seems to have bumped performance too

Its fun but i spend most combat parts either hiding behind others or running

Probably realistic :p

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Can you run up stairs yet?

Some stairs are still a struggle.

I find myself shooting people 1-10 times with an arrow from horseback. Maybe a quick stab to finish them off if they are crouching and begging for mercy. The few times I do real combat, I get murdered, though it's better now that most of skills and stats are in the 10-12 range, apart from Defense... which is stubbornly refusing to go up. Maybe I need to let a poor bandit attack me over and over.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
So I bit the bullet, definitely recommend it! 25 hours in, I have experienced just one crash, which cost me about 30 minutes of game time. I played in some heavy sessions, 4-5 hours a pop, so didn't really notice save system that much, except when I died and had to go re-do the errands I'd already done. That bit kinda sucks. Right now, my biggest gripe is the lack of save on exit, it was really limiting early on in the game. Now that I've got 7000 grochens or whatever the currency is called, it's not really a problem, I tend to buy the save potions whenever I see them.
Save potions?? No fuck that shit. Not touching that game ever.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
16 square kilometre map?

Does this have a detrimental effect on game play? Seems -very- small for a RPG.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
16 square kilometre map?

Does this have a detrimental effect on game play? Seems -very- small for a RPG.
Still takes a while to travel around..;) but put game on ice for a bit, way to many bugged quests.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Still takes a while to travel around..;) but put game on ice for a bit, way to many bugged quests.

Fast travel is relatively limited, so you do spend time going from A to B. Have to plan to do quests in the same part of the map, otherwise you can spend an entire day going forwards and backwards. Always a chance of bandits on the roads. Or bandits fighting bandits. Those are good fights :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom