King Tuscar Raid January 30th

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Organising a Raid wiht the purpose of killing King Tuscar and Queen Kula. Lvl45+ too attend, lvl50 too lotto. Standard ffa lotto rules apply. i.e. can only win one item, can only lotto for items useable by class stated before raid. We will be bypassing a number of mobs, isso, jailor Skuf to cut down on time the objective is too kill King and Queen for the truely special drops.

Meet Hagall 18:00gmt, 19:00cet on Friday 30th January.

D.

Rogard

Fledgling Freddie
Rogard - 50 Warrior ready to ROCK!

I want the haub too :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
/signs up tuscars war hammer <droooooooool> :eek2:

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
hum warrior or zerker, gotta be warrior cause we all want the haub.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Im up for it aswell, any of my chars you want but I guess that answer is healer :)

purebrutal

Fledgling Freddie
purebrutal

need only 2 items
thane ves ^^
and an uber ring with the uber stats :
i will be there

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to come, can bring warrior or shammy or aug healer. Would like drops for shadowgimp please

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there for sure. Good initiative and hope it works out for us.
Or more than hoping, I'll make sure everyone in our alliance knows about it, even if they don't read forum :)

If it's after patch, I will bring my Spiritmaster. The patch contains some changes to spell resist rates on epic mobs, and perhaps casters will be again more useful on raids. Will be interesting to try it and see what happens.
If we're not patched before raid, I will be there with my Warrior or perhaps Skald if he's 50 before raid (Yeah, I wish.. :)).

PS. If it's after patch, Jailor will have started dropping class TG vests, might be worth giving him a visit if mobs are falling fast and stuff. Isso and others are of course in totally different direction and can wait for next FFA :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I might show for this. Don't know if I'll be back from work in time (2 hour drive and the weather is pretty abysmal atm).

Good luck if I don't make it :)

Jareth Spellfire

Fledgling Freddie
Ah darn we wanted to go ourselves, but we will cancel it then or go to places you wont go if that is ok ?

Please contact me ingame about this durg if you can :) thx bud

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Mavericky said:
I would like to come, can bring warrior or shammy or aug healer. Would like drops for hunter please

sorry, changed mind, would be rolling for hunter

Derfel

Fledgling Freddie
count me in

lvl 50 healer (zahadum) rolling for skald or could bring lvl 49.9 skald and ding inside if u'd prefer skald and would let me roll with him :)

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Was a great hunt indeed, most fun I've had (pve-wise) for while :clap:

I still can't belive my luck! Item I was mainly there for didn't only drop, but I also rolled 100 for the first time ever on lotto :)

Isileth

Fledgling Freddie
He won the SM bp :) Thanks go to Durgi for giving me the opportunity to see the Queen and King, very nice raid indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom