King of Barfog Hills

A

andyr00barb

A couple of questions: -
Are the regal leather drops common?
What kind of group do you need to take him down?

Cheers...

Y

Yussef

2-3 people if using a Cabalist with high Matter for pet damage shield, not sure if you can use the second best one to drop them easy. Need clerics to heal the pet.

Standard group to drop him, would be PBT, cleric or two, Paladin to keep aggro, second Paladin for Melee chant and throw in assorted melee classes for best classes.

G

Generic Poster

Doesn't Afanc drop them?

I'd recommend you stick to levelling in DF, and buy some diamond leather to keep you going till 50. Arranging multiple-hunts and finally ending up with a full set of Regal will take too long.

Danoin Soldiers in Lyonesse(by the Greater Telamons, go left off the path) drop leather aswell.

There isn't a great deal of difference between Regal and Diamond leather. The latter is easy to get hold off and you'll make a load of XP at the same time.

Y

Yussef

Afanc/Mordred are stingy gits, hardly ever drop :)

A

andyr00barb

Originally posted by Generic Poster
I'd recommend you stick to levelling in DF, and buy some diamond leather to keep you going till 50.

What's the lowest lvl mob that drops diamond seals?

K

krait

Succubus seem to be the easiest if soloing.
:)

G

Gran

Everytime we do the circuit of LB King always drops his friggin big toe nail, I think Jonstone got about 10 in his vault. As for Afanc I wish he would hurry up and drop that damn cleric cloak :p

G

Generic Poster

Originally posted by andyr00barb

What's the lowest lvl mob that drops diamond seals?

Succubus/Nightmares/Spiders... mobs like those.
Go into DF and look for a 'diamond group', any group of ~lv45 can do them easily.

P

- Pathfinder -

King is the 2nd easiest of the Epic mobs; cabalist and cleric have no problems whatsoever. For a normal hunt, a standrad group of a paladin tank, a theurg for PBT, a cleric or two and some damage dealers will see him fall over easily enough.

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by Generic Poster
Doesn't Afanc drop them?

Danoin Soldiers in Lyonesse(by the Greater Telamons, go left off the path) drop leather aswell.

As far as I can remember soldiers drop chain in the day and leather at night,so bear with them;).

J

jonstone

I think I have full set of regal in my vault, will check tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread