kinda makes you wonder

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
advertisements for DAOC gold 7 x 24 safe and fast on Freddyshouse, think it is kinda random though.

bah.jpg

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
It most likey searches the site for Key words. Finds DAOC and sticks the advert in.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
makes me wonder: Official GOA people seem to post here and use FH to spread info. And selling plats for cash is clearly against their policy.

As a company i would like to keep an important communication channel free of stuff i don't want. Therefore: GOA gifv cash to FH to remove adds

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
its not GOA thats running this forum :) if u want to complain, do it to the forum admins and make THEM block those adverts. yes it is possible.

/edit: the plat selling adverts i mean, not the other, less harmful ones.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
givf sex adverts

yeah lets try to manipulate the adds by giving some 'keywords':

dipers

babies

baby

mothers milk

or something.....

come on help me!

Tilda

If you think it would be a good plan for goa to donate to FH to keep the forums add free, I suggest you Rightnow it :D

Oysterboy

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
makes me wonder: Official GOA people seem to post here and use FH to spread info. And selling plats for cash is clearly against their policy.

As a company i would like to keep an important communication channel free of stuff i don't want. Therefore: GOA gifv cash to FH to remove adds

Was wondering that myself. Good thread, repped. :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Deebs said:
I will be looking into the removal of cheat ads later on this evening or tomorrow morning.

For now, if you see an advert which is wrong, please paste the domain it refers to so I can add it to the google filter.

Your help is appreciated.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
why dont they just roll a crap char and ask those peeps for a PL and kickban em tbh... And who the hell buys ingame credits newayz :twak: iif you have money to spare pls gimmeh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom