Killing the Baron in a five man group

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I know of some of you who have achieved this but I feel for me it is the best feeling and during the run up the best combat (the gauntlet) I have had in this game to date.

Not because it took hundreds of attempts (infact this was our second the first attempt failed due to some lovely server lag) but because it was an excellent adventure.

I didn't know computer games could fuel emotions as strong as the ones I felt on Sunday when we did this... awesome :)

I look forward to healing many more guild members through this or even taking my warlock to do it eventually...

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
Well done Yoni, Dex, Syd, Toyckis and Volo (saw the screenie the other day)

Darkmaster next then or Balnazaar ? ;)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Aye did 5 man Baron the other day for the first time - felt like a good achievement, especially as our priest was only leel 58 ;)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Er, It's not that hard. :p

I read topic as "Killing Baron in 5 minutes" that would've been more impressive. xD

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:

I read topic as "Killing Baron in 5 minutes" that would've been more impressive. xD

That wouldn't have been impressive unless your 'Baron fights' last more than 5 minutes after your MT pulls him. :touch:

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
aye 5man quite nice :p did scarlet and baron without any wipes the tother day :p

mank!

Part of the furniture
Nice one, I still haven't got to the Baron in a 5 man as every single time we've been wiped at Rammstein or someone has had to leave :(

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Yoni said:
I didn't know computer games could fuel emotions as strong as the ones I felt on Sunday when we did this... awesome :)

I take it your dont pvp alot :) (not a flame, just that in pvp you get those strong emotions alot)

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:

Typical comment from what would seem a typical person that rolls your sort of character... think about it.

This forum is for people to tell everyone about their acomplishments not for people to take the piss /rant off

Afran

Part of the furniture
Gat_Decor said:
Typical comment from what would seem a typical person that rolls your sort of character... think about it.

This forum is for people to tell everyone about their acomplishments not for people to take the piss /rant off
Wasn't taking the piss, it's stating a fact.

My sort of character? Explain please.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I do pvp with my warlock a lot but nothing up until now has felt as good as that :)

So Mr 60 Orc Rogue what are your accomplishments....... killing 20 lvl 17s in Redridge by any chance???

This forum is not for those who think things are easy to come and belittle those who feel a sense of achievement from aspects of the game you don't rate......what maybe a fact to you may not be a fact for someone else....

As an administrator of these forums I can quite categorically say we do not want people like you here if you are going to post like that :) so please refrain from it or piss off (oh and incase you think i am getting arsey because you tried to lessen my achievement I would say exactly the same if it had been someone else).

mank!

Part of the furniture
Why did you make two Rogue's? Most people make alt's to try another class, not the same one.

Serious question by the way.

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
Yoni said:
So Mr 60 'whatever race' Rogue, what are your accomplishments....... killing 20 lvl 17s in 'wherever' by any chance???

I think you'll find the answer there mank

anyway this is detracting from the OP's accomplishment

Afran

Part of the furniture
mank said:
Why did you make two Rogue's? Most people make alt's to try another class, not the same one.

Serious question by the way.
First rogue was on Turalyon, which is a PvE server. I got bored of PvE and a friend also from Turalyon told me he had moved to Twilight's Hammer with another friend of mine, so they persuaded me to move. I still loved rogue so I rolled another one, have never been bored with rogue and probably never will be - Have no reason to quit rogue. Of course I have other alts; but I don't list level 20-40's in my sig. :p

Gajinn

Fledgling Freddie
I don't get all these "I say, you have rolled a rogue, therefore you are lame in what ever you do" replies. And killing the baron with a 5 man group isn't *that* much of a deal to be perfectly honest. BUT, for someone that is quite an achievment, and so they deserve a grats. I remember beating the SM cathedral for the first time, not long after release with 4 rl friends. Was great. :)

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Nice 1 :clap:

I've killed him in 5 man groups a few times too and it is hard work but thats part of the fun :)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
1 Man 1 gnome and 2 elved Gandling earlier today, and he dropped my epic pattern <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom