killing greys...lame? wrong? or just damn good fun! RAAAHH! :)

B

breon2

My personal rules for greys are kill them all.
If they xp'ing and in the middle of a pull, too bad.
the way i see it.it will now take them longer to level and reach level 50.

S

Shike

hmm after I have XP'd a lot in both Gorge and Mt.Collory i have just grown a hatred for Albs and Mids, more against Albs actually since its them who haunt those areas most. I was killed a bunch of times while beeing gray, green and blue, killed and xpkilled... so I will of course kill grey albs and mids if I feel like it. Xpkill? no, not my thing really, an RvRdeath costs nothing for the grey except a little time, an Xpdeath costs money and xp which is a bit much to pay for what his/her realmmates have done.

Its WAR, fair and square. This aint Sims where we all have to get along, we are supposed to kill each other on even or uneven conditions. If the game wasnt designed for greys to be killed, it wouldnt be possible to xp in the frontiers, just because one is grey it doesnt mean that you are immune in some way.

This have been said so many times, if you dont like beeing killed while xping in the frontier, do not go there. I dont understand why people dont understand that, perhaps it should be added in the manual or something ;)

M

Moody

I have a little grey alt who is just able to kill giant wolves in sauvage. He's lvl 17. I wanted to know how bad the grey killing was so went to xp there. I was killed a lot. I don't mind that. It's to be expected when you leave the safety of your homeland, but there are exceptions

Encounter 1: FG 50s trample me on road. No big deal.
Encounter 2: Runemaster spots me and doesn't want to waste power to bolt me, so he beats me to death with his stick :D Ok this was actually funny.
Encounter 3: Stealther.
Encouter 4: 5 mids run up to me while I'm pulling a death stalker. The skald gives me a DD shout so I have 2 hitpoints left now. Then they wait around me for the death stalker to finish me off. XP death.

I have no problems with scenario 1-3, number 4 is just plain lame in my humble opinion

G

Gabrial

Originally posted by Moody
Encouter 4: 5 mids run up to me while I'm pulling a death stalker. The skald gives me a DD shout so I have 2 hitpoints left now. Then they wait around me for the death stalker to finish me off. XP death.

I have no problems with scenario 1-3, number 4 is just plain lame in my humble opinion

Couldnt agree more.

I got stealthed in DF but he waited until I pulled a mob first, hit me and ran off as the mob finished me off. Mob did 35 dmg, he did 540+, result=xp death!?

C

ce-cubby

I have a feeling that it was my Skald (Gwilider 24) and 2 level 20 mages (Betsy and Rjans).

We know the risks but the xp is good, we were not XP killed for which we were very grateful.

I tend to have the same view as Flix, I don't usually killed greys in their frontier but once they invade our frontier they are fair game.

Now this attitude has had to change recently, being a cloth wearer with low hp 2 or 3 greys are now a real threat.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Generic Poster
Just wondering why some would kill greys, but not XP kill people?

I won't kill greys, but if I see even-con or above, I'll make a point of XP killing them.

If they have to die, they die hard.

no RP :)

O

old.The McScrooges

Being the gray that gets ganked I don't really mind.
As a pretty much full time soloer, XP death is annoying but an acceptable risk.

But what I hate is being gray ganked by Healers, it is just so embarrassing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom