Killing greys in RVR areas

C

Cstasy

Originally posted by Kyrasister
Well i am sure most of u did meet grey cons in RvR areas.
Did u killed them, did u just emote to them and leave, did u ignored them?
Why i made this thread?
Because i found it so much fun to "own" such lil things in different ways.
Here's a little story.
Was early morning, so i took Evina to gorge for morning kills (peeps didnt drink coffe yet, dont expect someone to watch them as they exit main pk etc :p). I stoped at a hill before ailee, and took an orange bloodletter pet (lvl52). Then headed to gorge. Well for my delite, there was a gray con elf fighting hard with a gray frog lol :> So i send my pet on him fast :>
Imagine his huge surprise when a purp con mob for him come and 1 shoot him, then a purp conn alb britton, comes and hugz the pet, then ponders at him and laughs. I moved a little from the road, to a nearby hill. The gray lil one, returns and start fight another frog. Well i run in with pet after me, he see me, i start to mezz on flute but lol! he resist the effect! And he starts to run back to main pk with frog chasing him lol! Well in few secs later a yellow con mana chanter, makes his way out of gorge, ignoring me and my pet... big mistake (she passed few meters from us)...... pet 2 shoot her after bt down :p (then she turned to be a green con wow!). The lil gray elf start to shoot arrows in my direction (miss / evade/ block) and when i make 2 steps forward to him, he runs back (screaming i suppose :p).
Well doors open and big dad comes out (Ghaladriel, NS, cant recall rr :p). He runs to me, and stealth to PA me to death, but i pressed attack for pet 1 sec before he stealthed, so 3 secs later pet uncovers him and they start fight. I admit i helped pet a little (stun and dds, then 2 ame slash) and he dead :p
But... stupid pet started to chase the gray elf (who keeps shooting arrows at me) and died to guards before i could put him to pasive :p
I cryed for my death pet, then runed back to get another pet :>
Weeeeeeeeee! When i get back, the grey elf was fighting, guess what, another toad! he was down on hp, and toad was 1/2 hp :>
So i stun him :> Toad hits and kills him :p
Weeeee :>

*ok*

N

nightchild

you wouldnt happen to be related to treacle in any way, would you?

A

afrodite_mid

I remember in the old days when Motom roamed Yggdra killing greys. Damn we feared him.

S

SilverHood

Singing the minstrel....
and Giona.... god that used to scare me, seeing those blue minstrels pop out of nowhere ganking me and my group :D

G

Glacier

givf back yggdra hunting :( remember i had so much fun there before we had any 50's on hib etc :p

30 minutes walk to yggdra well worth it for 15 minute of adrenaline pumping gray/orange-con hunting !! :D

O

oldtimer

You shouldnt play around with that /invert con command.

O

old.Hellskor

and people complained about me farming Albs in DF ? :eek7:

P

-phusion-

i always where leaving all grey cons alone,

until one day...

a grey con hunter was sitting in front of svasud faste.

i did some emotes to him and he made some emotes to me, i ran off and came back later to see if any yellow con mids where there yet, and yes i saw a healer running down the raod.
so i followed him and guess what happened : the hunter shot me, i lost the speed and the healer stunned me and killed me.

after that day i am killing all grey con mids i see, and yes i hope they ill suffer a exp death :D.

this happened to my bard, not to this char.

C

cenes

Originally posted by -phusion-
i always where leaving all grey cons alone,

until one day...

a grey con hunter was sitting in front of svasud faste.

i did some emotes to him and he made some emotes to me, i ran off and came back later to see if any yellow con mids where there yet, and yes i saw a healer running down the raod.
so i followed him and guess what happened : the hunter shot me, i lost the speed and the healer stunned me and killed me.

after that day i am killing all grey con mids i see, and yes i hope they ill suffer a exp death :D.

this happened to my bard, not to this char.

Lol ... go Hunters :)

A

ashitaka

I heard the kyra sisters were american? Explains a whole lot don't it? :p

B

bigchief

kyrasister is Evina .. shes not Kyras sister and shes not american :p

A

ashitaka

Originally posted by bigchief
kyrasister is Evina .. shes not Kyras sister and shes not american :p

Hm, just 12 years old then..?

V

vestax

Originally posted by SilverHood
Singing the minstrel....
and Giona.... god that used to scare me, seeing those blue minstrels pop out of nowhere ganking me and my group :D

Dont forget those nasty infils that used to PA/CD and disease the groups main tanks then run off :p

N

Nightchill

didn't read all the other threads (sorry!) but in short: I only kill grey-con BDs. Other grey-cons I'll leave alone, maybe /kiss and dance.

Z

Ziva

Killing grey cons is fun imho, giving people xp deaths is pretty sad if you ask me.

But i guess not everyone understand the meaning of: " Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you" :D

G

Groborthir

Originally posted by Glacier
givf back yggdra hunting :( remember i had so much fun there before we had any 50's on hib etc :p

30 minutes walk to yggdra well worth it for 15 minute of adrenaline pumping gray/orange-con hunting !! :D

Well, thanks to that mentality and the amount of people going by it, the lvl27+ mids who, back in the good old days, spent hours and hours of xp'ing at undead camp, finally gave up and said 'fuck it, I've had it with purple con infils/scouts/rangers/shades/full hib groups/full alb groups ganking me and my group!' :)

I thought it rocked! Damn, it felt good to zerg those purple con infils with a full group of lvl27 partners in crime! GIFV BACK UC FARMING!

F

Fafnir

And not to mention the fg's of albs/hibs that ran thru a few time's. Still remember when faf dinged 50 and came to yggdra first time after that. A mid xp'n went down i ran up saw this stealther dd's him and chased him up into aggro to him, slammed the bastard and let the mobs chew his legs off. Even got a whine thread here about it. :D

But its like Uppland today, invaders killing off anyone who dares to xp. And its 99% stealthers that dont dare to fight a yellowcon.

K

kr0n

Dunno, it all depends on my mood.
Sometimes I used to go to Yggdra, find a group exping at Undead Camp, AE mez them at midpull and go stand next to the monster /clapping and /cheering at it. Other times I went to help them if they were dying. Its just about the mood, are you testing something or just having fun.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
On your way into Mid inrealm areas? ;)

-G

*Andrew hacks Brannor and sends his chars on a mystery tour*

Fyi I knew all about the kr0n hacked brannor thing before you all so.. nuu!

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
*Andrew hacks Brannor and sends his chars on a mystery tour*

Fyi I knew all about the kr0n hacked brannor thing before you all so.. nuu!

pft i knew it before you, I knew it the second i step into camelot hills with the trol....... erm.. this one time at bandcamp..

E

ev0_o

If grey cons did reset camo... id kill u alll!!! /laughs evily

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom