[QUESTION] Kill Collectors.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
How many mobs do i need to kill to "cap" off a kill collector?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Read somewhere that you kill X mobs you finally cap them out, was told some tome unlocks are gained this way but dunno. :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Read somewhere that you kill X mobs you finally cap them out, was told some tome unlocks are gained this way but dunno. :)

coo...

roll a dwarf, get slaying them squigs in chapter 1 :)

Audhild

Loyal Freddie
Dont know how many for cap, but yes, u can cap. Think its about 20-30

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Think it's more than that really, fairly sure me and friend killed about 70 trolls for the kill collector the other day. :)

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
kill 100 give you a tome unlock, doesn't that give you a kill collect as well? sounds rather reasonable that you can collect reward for your kill when you get an unlock, first it might be (unsertain about it) when you get the first kill then there is an unlock at 25 kill and 100 and so on....

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
not sure if the kill collector is bugged or dont work at a certain level but as level 16 i was killing the trolls at the entrence to Troll Country last night, thoes level 14 - 12 ones on the field next to the plagued mill PQ ? anyways after killing about 15-20 i think it was ? i went over to the NPC and it gave a bloody 110XP so it somehow only counted 1 troll....not sure where something went wrong.

97PercentBeef

Fledgling Freddie
I think there is a cap, I seemed to have hit one several times with my Shaman anyway at around 20-30 kills; dunno about the tome unlock though, I've never noticed a message when I've hit a cap.

talima

Fledgling Freddie
i got a 1 pip trophy for 1000 dead high elves. so 3 pips could be abything from 3k to 100k or more. or less!

i dont know ;) but its over 1000

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i went back to the start of the dwarf zone and capped about 200+ squigs unfortunatly i didnt get much more than 16k exp.

which i can understand else the starting zone would be full of high levels :D

those squigs really do spawn quickly

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
i went back to the start of the dwarf zone and capped about 200+ squigs unfortunatly i didnt get much more than 16k exp.

which i can understand else the starting zone would be full of high levels :D

those squigs really do spawn quickly

dont they give 80 per kill at the kill collector ? so thats 200 squigs, hmm interesting

Belsameth

Tainted
i got a 1 pip trophy for 1000 dead high elves. so 3 pips could be abything from 3k to 100k or more. or less!

i dont know ;) but its over 1000

Pips go hand in hand with tome unlocks. Tried to find out where the second one comes but couldn't find it. Did see it confirmed it isn't at 5k so it'll probably be the next step up. I am guessing 10k for now.

Edit: You also have the Golden <x> Destroyers in 3 ranks. These are for PvP kills (so 1k racial pvp kills for the first)

Edit2: To stay on topic. Kill collectors can be capped. You know when you've done this too as you'll get an inf reward when you deliver the last batch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom