Kikashi Has Left The Building

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
u hit the nail on the head toxic, ur brainless and cant think off a name or cloak, now look at the forums, i dont give a hoots ass if im not liked on here, but the cloak i wear and the name i use is from 2003, urs???????

btw u cluless idiot try stand toe to toe with another assasin dont run toxicsb, ill be happy to oblige a 1v1 if u can hold off on the sprint...............

now flame me, but have the balls to face me, ffs even ur tic ran.............

In reply:

1. your names not 2003 so give it a rest, my guess is that its abt 1-2 months old max, and re-read my post I said you wer brainless. imo go delete your very bad Nightshade and create a new one called flopadop of flipflops, tbh i dont really care as long as you aint identity stealin.

2. i have stood toe to toe 2 many many assasins and won, ask any1 on here! my sb has battle enforcer title and is closing in on lone enforcer. Iv had many duels with thids best stealthers not that you'd know anything about that coz you've only been around in thid for wat is it 1-2months? how the fuk wud u know anything about me then!! and iv rarely been on in the past few months like everyone else coz of the numbers declining on the servers.

3. my tic is wearin cloth rogs not spellcrafted at all and still you have trouble killing me? ffs how bad is your nightshade, go and delete him do youself a favour mate, even the worst assasins has no problem killing my ticcy but i somehow manage to kite you lmao no really LMAO!

4. when it comes down to it you've hijacked this thread of kikashi's and made it all about yourself. attention seeking possibly?
firing insults at anyone who posted in it, seriously man whats up with that, do you like have anger managment problems? negative childhood experiences? whatever it is theres always help at hand im sure.

Enjoy folks, :drink:

P.S. imo bring bak kudlanka, cxo, thevoid, elkie & dirtyshade and ofc shazshade! and all the other GOOD nightshades that wer a bit of a challenge.. mayb you cud ask 1 of them to help you make a template...

/Toxicsb - Battle Enforcer Shadowblade

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
In reply:

P.S. imo bring bak kudlanka, cxo, thevoid, elkie & dirtyshade and ofc shazshade! and all the other GOOD nightshades that wer a bit of a challenge.. mayb you cud ask 1 of them to help you make a template...

Dear God NO! Dont bring them back .... they used to rip all my toons apart :(

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
hahahaha classic shadow "LOOK AT ME" thread

as for the later posts toxic is the 1 and only toxic, toxickiller is a fag

<--- am still the only assasin to take toxic out when unbuffed

:m00: :m00: :m00: :m00:

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
hahahaha classic shadow "LOOK AT ME" thread

as for the later posts toxic is the 1 and only toxic, toxickiller is a fag

<--- am still the only assasin to take toxic out when unbuffed

:m00: :m00: :m00: :m00:

ROFL ur still being the funny guy i see sean !!

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
alot of guessing and yapping as usual toxic, ur guessing wrong, assuming wrong now less time here, actually try to face me, then ill remake another toxicsbaflop. Only time u ever killed this toon was when i stood next to u, for a min or so, then u BS me, i died after leaving u on 5% hp, even after u got first 2 shots in.................................

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
alot of guessing and yapping as usual toxic, ur guessing wrong, assuming wrong now less time here, actually try to face me, then ill remake another toxicsbaflop. Only time u ever killed this toon was when i stood next to u, for a min or so, then u BS me, i died after leaving u on 5% hp, even after u got first 2 shots in.................................

THREAD RENAMED - FLOPSTER LOOK AT ME THREAD!!!
(such an attention whore)

I'll start by just saying I feel quite disgusted that you guys are not giving this alias stealer the kind of attention that one deserves. After all not everyone can copy a guilds emblem and a member of that guilds alias. :puke:
so three cheers, i guess.. 1337 r wat.

Flopster - Toxickiller's Tasks
1. Delete all your chars
2. you WILL call your new char "FlipFlopsFloppyManDonkeysFTLlubehAllfirbbys" and they will be a female large firbolg (quite ugly i'd imagine), be wat ever class you like after all you have to have some freedom in this world.

I will face you anytime iv recently been checkin out lancelot, tbfh i dont even remember EVER fighting you shows how much of a fight it wer.

Go back to your corner and hang your head in shame. for the rest of us "we no likey j00" so go on now, not in a minute now plz.

P.S. you will never get rep kkthxbyenow!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
ALL OF U SHUT UP FFS (cept tox /kiss) ITS A GAME HAHAHAHHAHAHA

U Know how pathetic all of u sound whinging on about whos harder, whos cooler , who did what , who hit who for what !! ?

U wanna know who cares, no one, no one fuckin cares , except your little circle of pathetic e-peen jackin crews who seem to think this game and your reputation is actually worth something. Jesus, it was a goodbye thread (Albiet as usual with Shadow its prolly not his leaving cos i know him, hell be back) And yet whoopidiidoo , its been hijacked with the same old bunch of comments that everyone in there allways throws at each other.

Will u lot get a friggin life , its bad enuf to have to trawl thru this kind of shit from the lvl 50s with egos in the RvR section let alone have to read it on here. And b4 u tell me , DONT READ IT THEN, i was reading it cos for all his faults i got on with Shadow ingame and was curious to what he had to say about his leaving but yay i come across all this crap again.

U realise this Section is called BG DISCUSSIONS ? not BG ThrowRandomInsults OmgUdidThisToMyCharIHateUNoobGonnaReportUYousuckETC... How about people actually use it for discussions in future instead of insults, or is a proper intulectual discussion about something other then e-peen waving actually above u all ? Christ allmighty.. :twak:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Toxic how the fuck are u nearly getting lone enforcer?

I thought you ran in duos/trios (or was that just zerging me ? :()

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie

U Know how pathetic all of u sound whinging on about whos harder, whos cooler , who did what , who hit who for what !! ?

U wanna know who cares, no one, no one fuckin cares , except your little circle of pathetic e-peen jackin crews who seem to think this game and your reputation is actually worth something. Jesus, it was a goodbye thread (Albiet as usual with Shadow its prolly not his leaving cos i know him, hell be back) And yet whoopidiidoo , its been hijacked with the same old bunch of comments that everyone in there allways throws at each other.

Will u lot get a friggin life , its bad enuf to have to trawl thru this kind of shit from the lvl 50s with egos in the RvR section let alone have to read it on here. And b4 u tell me , DONT READ IT THEN, i was reading it cos for all his faults i got on with Shadow ingame and was curious to what he had to say about his leaving but yay i come across all this crap again.

U realise this Section is called BG DISCUSSIONS ? not BG ThrowRandomInsults OmgUdidThisToMyCharIHateUNoobGonnaReportUYousuckETC... How about people actually use it for discussions in future instead of insults, or is a proper intulectual discussion about something other then e-peen waving actually above u all ? Christ allmighty.. :twak:

You know Thats the first time iv seen you go off on one :p anyways lol Cya Knight had some funny times withya and GL onya new toons (even tho ur have em to 50 in like 2day)

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie

Damn fine post .... have a rep point :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie

and you say we need a life, tbh without the whine the bg section will be like the trading section so knight just fuck off n reroll some more chars like usual faggot:kissit:

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Toxic how the fuck are u nearly getting lone enforcer?

I thought you ran in duos/trios (or was that just zerging me ? :()

ZERG ENFORCER - new title?
said i wuz closin in on lone enforcer im a fair bit off that yet.
yeh it wer jus zergin ye, but u cn blame dori for that. and mayb me if u want sum luv.

bugz meet dori, dori meet bugz, now that we've exchanged names its ok to :sex:
/rep to dori who made me fall of my seat laughin wish he aint got the ban stick syndrome :touch:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
and you say we need a life, tbh without the whine the bg section will be like the trading section so knight just fuck off n reroll some more chars like usual faggot:kissit:

Masterfully intelectual comeback there sean , just what id expect from u really. But who really cares what u think, your a nobody, allways have been and allways will be. Your one of the worst offenders here as well , u actually think people care about your toons, and when ure gimpfil or your (lol) Bonedancer kills someone people will respect u. I really dont know how Aleven gets banned from FH but you dont with some of the tripe u post on here, not to mention the insults, still not many more offensive posts from u for me to report till u hopefully get hit by the ban stick. Then maybe just maybe, these boards might be readable again.

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
[ "FlipFlopsFloppyManDonkeysFTLlubehAllfirbbys"

Gosh I love it... Should've named my toons that instead of something with Squirrel... pffft...

cry cry Why Oh Why didn't I think of that?... a few joints might've helped...

Funny thread tho and Kika... good luck out there ;)

Hopefully you'll be back soon!

Cheers,
Squirrel

Blythete

Fledgling Freddie
sad to see u leave Kikassssss but i no u cant leave me for long so hurry up and get ur ass bac b4 i uh dno wat else to say =) GL buddy gunna miss u (if u stay away that is =P) and also Toxickiller m8 honestly shh u suck and toxic would pwn ur ass so bad again dno wat else to say =D

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
sad to see u leave Kikassssss but i no u cant leave me for long so hurry up and get ur ass bac b4 i uh dno wat else to say =) GL buddy gunna miss u (if u stay away that is =P) and also Toxickiller m8 honestly shh u suck and toxic would pwn ur ass so bad again dno wat else to say =D

Hell be back within the week :p

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
careful bylth hes on a ass hunt :O
need i say more..
stop crying and get back ingame you little slut,

sean.jpg

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
jeeez how many more times u leaving kika?..... dont mean to be rude but killed anothe kika alt tonite kikainf

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
jeeez how many more times u leaving kika?..... dont mean to be rude but killed anothe kika alt tonite kikainf

have you not read threads about him in the past ? there all bullshit, he lies through his teeth, advice for mr flopster : never belive anything he has to say

and less trying to big yourself up by stating that u killed one of his alts, not really a big achivement :puke:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
In reply:

P.S. imo bring bak elkie and all the other GOOD nightshades that wer a bit of a challenge.. mayb you cud ask 1 of them to help you make a template...

Am thinking about it; dont have alot of time to play but perhaps enough for thid

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
says sean, i left i died i wont ever come back, i got a sean disease, pls sean butt out or get pretty

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
I was playing Hib tonight and got chatting to Toxickiller. Very nice person, really everything i said was uncalled for lesson learned on my behalf.
anways just thought I'd let ya'll know.

Thx again for the buffs and the heal pot mate and we'll definatly get that duel sometime, just entered in my subs an hour ago.

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
lol flopster am staying till subs run out got like 1week left so i fort id make a new infil temp :) btw when we was fighting was u buffd ? cos i wasnt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom