Kikashi Has Left The Building

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
that's it, im out of thid, its nothing special i just got tired of it, especially the bonedancers zerging all the time, i would like to say goodbye to some of the players that i've had some great times with Everyone From OFTBP,Aleven ,Chardon, Blyth, Umper Everyone in Clueless thanks for the good times we had together and hopefully we'll se eachother again sometime, and to everyone else, good luck, but no mercy to you albs/hibs/mids, keep it going guys

Kikashi.

Stay Cool Stay Safe Stay Sexy ;)

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Cya later matey, have fun with whatever your doing, your posts are always amusing. Keep making me laugh ;) cya

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
Cya later matey, have fun with whatever your doing, your posts are always amusing. Keep making me laugh ;) cya

hmmm Dunno Whether to take that as a compliment or a insult :/

Anyways ill prob still troll these forums

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
so thats why your infil just killed me?

This thread smells like a lookatme!!!!!noonetalksaboutme thread:)

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
hopefully a few more of the realm hoppers will follow, and remember when u give it, ill go report u for harrassment, one comment isnt harrasment, 8+ pms is, so go report, but some peeps screen shot incase the ickle boys get the hump cos they get found out.

wanna grp?

no thnx, i dont wanna grp with peeps like u......... isnt harrasment

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
ouch ya just hopped on the bac off a fight, ur 29 u hit me for was laughable

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
listen toxickiller, you copyed som1 names coz ur rubish urself, your NS is bollox...and u dont have a clue bout the game rules if u think changing realms is xrealming... cya shadow been fun fightin u (mostly).

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
aye a 4 yr name and cloak, i copied it, go figure trait, was ur name even mentioned here, guilty complex?????? so u reported the harassment yet. One comment is harrassment?. Cos im waiting to reply to goa, with ur PM spam :p

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
and 1. Weps aint sc'd 2. im NEVER buffd on any of my toons if im solo

3. do i give a flying fuck about what u think of my toons ?

Ure a random who just popd up ith a vnice toon and thinks ure the best.
And guess what ? Noone likes you ... i may ahve sheit toons but iv earnt some respect off many people...But u m8 you are a fucking n00b whne u get a original toon and stop coming on forums saying Someone copied ure name WTF toxicSB is a Legend u are Nothing

This forum is fucking sheit tbh....

Iv never threatend to report anyone so Either it was aleven or someone else with my acc

never seen the point in reported So tbvfh m8 go Fuck yourself
If u wnat something to report ill be more then happy to give it to you

Byebye now go back on ure silly lil NS and go kill lvl 20 n00b tis all iv seen u kill so far tbh

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
I got the original, muhahaha, btw got a 50 ns if u want a spanking on a 50 kika

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
haha ermm once again my 50s are unbufed never had the need for Buff's but obviously u do

But if u realy want ure more then welcome to Duel my wizard or reaver dnt mind tbh w/e

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
the harrassment was aimed at traits, i said i didnt want to grp so he wants to report me for harrassment, even though he pm spammed me..........

As for u, if i wanted to report u, i would put up a screenie of u bragging about u, aleven and toxicsb taking ck, pl'ing titles and rps, but hey kika lets not go there....... REMEMEBER THAT CONVO WITH SOMEONE????

TBH would love this all to blow into an issue

A

Aighosdew

Dear flopster,

I think someone like yourself who has less respect than someone like Kikashi should be ashamed of themselves. Heck, Kikashi is better than you, and that does say alot about your skill. You have achieved nothing, you are a nobody, so please leave the real players to discuss matters. Kikashi is annoying sometimes but he's a good kid.

Don't flame others because you can't handle the heat mater ;)

/Dori

Battle Enforcer BD
Bane of Hib Caba
Bane of Alb Healer

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm not Overly no but If the harrasment thing was aimd at trait then sorry fort u meant me..So u gna duel my wizzy or reaver or not ? you havnt replied yet so

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
Dear flopster,

I think someone like yourself who has less respect than someone like Kikashi should be ashamed of themselves. Heck, Kikashi is better than you, and that does say alot about your skill. You have achieved nothing, you are a nobody, so please leave the real players to discuss matters. Kikashi is annoying sometimes but he's a good kid.

Don't flame others because you can't handle the heat mater ;)

/Dori

Battle Enforcer BD
Bane of Hib Caba
Bane of Alb Healer

<blush>

hang on.... Less respect then someone like kikashi lol

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
aye a 4 yr name and cloak, i copied it, go figure trait, was ur name even mentioned here, guilty complex?????? so u reported the harassment yet. One comment is harrassment?. Cos im waiting to reply to goa, with ur PM spam :p

its true your nightshade isn't that good :m00:

im actually quit flattered that you choose to copy my alias and clueless guild emblem. shows how fucking brainless you really are.

your not liked on these forums and generally within the battleground community, prob bcoz everything you post is just plain insults. what does someone like you have to be so bitter about?

From the Only and Only TRUE Toxic :)

Enjoy folks, :drink:

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
as kika has met most my alts and i think he will think.... oh yeah!!!!!!!

ast alts are a few, but hey i know nothing, but if aighos wanna call me a kid, is all fine. the main flame werent aimed at kika. Sure ill be man enough to meet kika or u aighos anytime, maybe u can back ur wit up. this kid is always up for a smaller kids challenge aighos..........

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
u hit the nail on the head toxic, ur brainless and cant think off a name or cloak, now look at the forums, i dont give a hoots ass if im not liked on here, but the cloak i wear and the name i use is from 2003, urs???????

btw u cluless idiot try stand toe to toe with another assasin dont run toxicsb, ill be happy to oblige a 1v1 if u can hold off on the sprint...............

now flame me, but have the balls to face me, ffs even ur tic ran.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom