Crap Kids harassing old lady on the bus

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The donation drive for her already raised over $175k as of a few hours ago today.

Police/school investigating who the kids were.

tldr: assholes got video'd - justice being served.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye, the cunts know they can get away with it that's why because laws when dealing with minors are soooooooo fucking broken, between America and the UK I don't know who has the shittest laws for minors.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Proper justice wont be served. They might get a nice hug though.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bring back tar & feathering & the stocks imo

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Maybe worth taking something away from this when making "innocent fun" of people on the internet/laughing at someone IRL.

That right there *points at video* is the "par for course" of internet at work.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Kids may get extra punishment due to it being viral - doesn't stop bullying, and other cases will go un-noticed, unless they're made viral/reported by the media, that's life.

soze

I am a FH squatter
You can't get arrested for being a little shit. I would never do that because of how I have been raised and to this day if my Dad saw me doing something like that i will get a slap. These kids clearly show a complete lack of respect and the fact they are happy to video and publish it shows they have no fear of consequence. Maybe forcing them to join the ROTC or something could straighten them out but tbh this is going to be a case of shite parents.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Should just go after their parents tbh, might not be able to touch the kids when they do things like this but you can sure as hell fuck the parents over for letting their kids run wild... do you think mammy and daddy chav will like getting slapped with a £2000 fine? or community service? I think not, make it happen nauuuuuuuu

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Almost half a million dollars now. Does she get all that money? Why do people feel the need to keep donating?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Almost half a million dollars now. Does she get all that money? Why do people feel the need to keep donating?
I hope she gets the money, I didnt donate for anything else :p

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I believe so, less a cut for the site for administration.

- English -

Resident Freddy
The generosity is huge, but it makes me wonder how can charities struggle so much when people can give so much to something like this.
Yes its nice to give her a holiday perhaps in sympathy, but places such as Derian House, and many other charities which do amazing jobs and offer vital support to families and such things, (and only receive less than 5% of their budget from the government) can barely stay open.

Before my family needed the services of some charities / voluntary organisations, we never did / gave much to charities, mainly because we couldn't afford it, and it never affected us. Although it was a real eye opener, and now as a family we have raised thousands and thousands of pounds. My mum / dad have basically committed the rest of their lives in supporting Derian, with my mum now running the support group for the borough.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Probably because charities haven't really tapped into the viral internet marketing in the same manner that these stories spread.

Also that some charities may be hesitant in doing such things due to issues of sensitivity and concern that it may 'cheapen' the charity brand.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Probably because charities haven't really tapped into the viral internet marketing in the same manner that these stories spread.

Also that some charities may be hesitant in doing such things due to issues of sensitivity and concern that it may 'cheapen' the charity brand.

Should perhaps state there are a lot of people don't know about these charities, spreading the word is important. Okay there are thousands and thousands of charities throughout the UK, who all appear to be money grabbing for their own purpose.

Himse

FH is my second home
Because most charitys are bucket shakers who stand in the street with clipboards annoying people?

I like charities, and if I see a worthwhile cause i'll donate, but also there's so many charities now, I don't know what will actually help the people i'm 'donating' to.. not to say charities are scams or anything, just i feel the charity for 12 year old pregnant blind dingos is very dodgy? Hopefully somebody understands my point.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I hope they all get expelled and have their lives ruined for it. I detest bullies, lowest form of coward. The best way to deal with a bully is to put them on their arse. I hope their lives turn into a living hell for a few weeks. Death threats are a bit too far but a few weeks of being trolled should suffice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom