kicking member from guild, how?

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm think i read herald or somewhere? you cannot use /gc autoremove xxx command in game?
how GM:s kick, example inactive, member/s out from guild whos rarely or never online same time when gm?
use rightnow?

Tilda

if you submit a charachter name through RN then a GM can go through and remove all that players charachters in the guild on that account iirc.

Tilda

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
To elaborate a little... it needs to be one of the guilds rank 0's (so don't forget to give us your own character name so we can cross reference to make sure) and the name(s) of the people you want removed. If you are sending a massive list it'll get done in bits and pieces as we have time!

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Never understood why you can't friend, promote/demote, kick out of a guild (etc) people when they're not in-game. Other MMORPGs seem to manage this ok.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
I think the new GUI for guilds in upcomeing patchs 1.76 I think is going to completey change this :). Dont take it for sure though as im not 100% sure and havent read up on it but they probbly will and its about time too.

Gamah

Banned
Malcolm said:
Never understood why you can't friend, promote/demote, kick out of a guild (etc) people when they're not in-game. Other MMORPGs seem to manage this ok.

you can

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
I'd also like to see the option to be anon only to non-guildmates added too :)

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:

Hmm well in the case of the friend list i've managed to unfriend someone who's not online, but can't re-friend them - it says "<name> is not in the game, or in another realm" and doesn't add them to the list.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
And some people can't tell the difference between a whine and a wish :D

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
You people really are running out of decent whines :eek7:

Its not really whine mate. Just small missing features which can be annoying :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Whine,shmime....still the same meaning. I don't mean whine as a "bad" thing, like "waaah waaah gif gif stuff now!!", i talk about whines when i mean anyone saying anything that's missing in a game.

Still!

Get some real problems... :(

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
for me this was real problem, and after reading several questions/answers from rightnow, didnt find anything what helped me int this problem -> reason why i ask.
in herald, it was some grabbis prolly? mentioned this, just wanted to be sure.

thou problem solved in 10 min after my question yersterday in rightnow, excellent job goa.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Tuppe said:
for me this was real problem, and after reading several questions/answers from rightnow, didnt find anything what helped me int this problem -> reason why i ask.
in herald, it was some grabbis prolly? mentioned this, just wanted to be sure.

thou problem solved in 10 min after my question yersterday in rightnow, excellent job goa.

Great :)

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
i talk about whines when i mean anyone saying anything that's missing in a game.

Still!

Get some real problems... :(

FFS there's nothing wrong with discussing small changes you'd like to see made to a game.

Better than going on and on about how <insert class/realm> is overpowered. :)

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Malcolm said:
FFS there's nothing wrong with discussing small changes you'd like to see made to a game.

Better than going on and on about how <insert class/realm> is overpowered. :)

Nerf Pwndancers imo

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tuppe i didn't mean to "diss" your problem. IT's a valid one, just concerned about the downfall of bugs/features/classthings people whi...*cough*...complain about.

Where's the left axe nerf whines?
Where's the "i'll never make a sb again!!!1" comments?

I miss ye old days... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom