Kicked again :(

S

Scouse

It's probably only the third time I've been kicked since playing but it's *really* pissed me off.

So much so - that it's been about 7 hours and I feel the need to say summat.

I wasn't teamkilling/damaging - far from it - I'd been the most productive member of the team - capping two of the 6 times, setting up 3 of the other 4 and completing one of them, setting up the flag defence and turrets/mines around there too....

....and that's the problem. No-one else was - and I did (admittedly repeatedly) call for backup (I was getting pissed off getting the flag only for ours to be nowhere to be seen because we had only one monkey attempting to defend (with a satchel charge, no less, destroying my turrets))....

So I was kicked for spamming. (Although it wasn't extreme in any sense)....

Fucking grrrr.

C

Custy

aye its annoying, i used to played flag runner but decided it was so fecking annoying since no one helped you i decided to play an excort type, don't get many point (does it matter?) but it sure does help the team.

One tactic I use is to wait for a capper to clear the base then fly over with a shrike and drop it a coupla hundred meters in front of him/her. If they take the shrike or not i then jet and try and keep with them for as long as poss dropping flares.

Another fun role to play is HO. Nothing like looking at command map for incoming cappers then as they get close morter the hell out of defences and watch your cappers get away.

Also lurrv pwning enemy generators. my fave tactic is to play as light, Blow gens, place satchel by them and mine entrances, hide in a dark corner wait for light to come back on then blow satchel. Great fun.

Capping has lost its spark now since i reakon 99% of them end in faliure enless you are lucky enough to find a co-operating team on a pubby.

Users who are viewing this thread