Khazakstan

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not really but read they turned off the internet.

Russia won't be best pleased...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm sure Russia will send "Aid" in the form of a tank convoy to "Help" them.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm sure Russia will send "Aid" in the form of a tank convoy to "Help" them.
Putin was very ‘helpful’ in Belarus when it’s people got fed up of ‘losing’ elections.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Also the fact that most of Russia’s troops are currently lined up against Ukraine was probably a big factor in why they chose to do this now (and yes I know about the fuel hike).

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Hmm, I've got a mate who's been working in Kazakhstan for a few years now. I might drop him a line.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Is this gonna be a oh yay pro-democracy people protesting woo! Government overthrown yay! Now they elect.... oh dear..

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Is this gonna be a oh yay pro-democracy people protesting woo! Government overthrown yay! Now they elect.... oh dear..
Who knows, but they deserve the opportunity.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I mean, it does seem a little convenient that this happens when Putin is building troops on Ukraine border, my tinfoil hat within tinfoil hat would even suggest it provides a nice "out" for Putin to de-escalate and move in troops for "peace-keeping", could even have been orchestrated by Russians.

Wonder where it will go there doesn't seem to be anyone the protestors are supporting so hope it doesn't end in more chaos :( have a bunch of colleagues in Kazakhstan (all safe at home atm) so fingers crossed for them this ends without tearing whole place apart

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom