Kfc

E

Eggy

I just woke up, now I have this massive urge for a KFC.

It's 4am, giv fucking chicken goodness next door 24/7 or something.

Gonna go have a yoghurt now.

X

XeffoInfil

mmm mass produced genetically altered chicken :)

A

Ala

How the f**k can u possibly satisfy a KFC craving with yog m8!! Shame on u! I demand u go run as far as u need to to find that elusive allnight KFC joint!

L

leoric

MmMmmMMm, Pop corn chicken, Fries and coke! Wif corn on the cob drenched in butter ;) Ta!

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Ala
How the f**k can u possibly satisfy a KFC craving with yog m8!!
Maybe Yog is a chicken? :p

Damn... I realy wish you hadn't abbreviated yoghurt like that. Conjours up all sorts of disturbing images! :uhoh:

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Eggy
I just woke up, now I have this massive urge for a KFC.

It's 4am, giv fucking chicken goodness next door 24/7 or something.

Gonna go have a yoghurt now.

Move to the USA.

24Hr pizza hut/mac donalds/KFC. :D

S

swords

Feck...i wanna Zinger Tower Burger now...

GOD DAMN IT!

O

old.Dillinja

Fast food is full of shit but it tastes good. The advantages outweigh the disadvantages imo.

A

Aoami

I'm fine with fast food in general, just KFC i really dislike with a passion.

S

swords

Better than McUnidentifiablemeatpatty
with ''fries'' that havent seen a Potato in their entire existance.
and Milkshakes that contain more Potato than the fecking Fries...

O

old.Dillinja

I hate McDonalds with a vengeance. If anybody is going to destroy the planet it is going to be Mac D.

O

old.ST200

Originally posted by swords
Better than McUnidentifiablemeatpatty
with ''fries'' that havent seen a Potato in their entire existance.
and Milkshakes that contain more Potato than the fecking Fries...

Tbh I quite like the taste of chocolate milkshake covered fries.

Sounds strange but hell, don't knock it unless you're gonna try it :p

P

pez

Originally posted by old.ST200

like chocolate covered pretzels, whatever stoner came up with that one was a genius

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by pez
like chocolate covered pretzels, whatever stoner came up with that one was a genius

yummmmmmmm ahhhh stoners make the world go round :>

A

Aoami

Went to see The Coral last night, never seen so many stoners in one place at the same time.

K

Kagato.

KFC is loverly, much better then McD's, and possibly a little bit better for you, but only just. At least you can tell it may of been part of a chicken once upon a time, unlike the micro-thin tastless bit of brown stuff you get at McD's which they claim to be part of a cow that they serve between such severly artificial processed buns that you could probably leave them on a shelf for 200 years and they would still look exactly the same.

Im serious, those cobs look and taste like there 99% preservatives, wouldn't be suprised if the secret to eternal youth is in there somewhere.

Chicken fillet burger on the other hand from KFC is a decent meal.

The one good thing about McDonalds is the milkshakes, I seem to be alone in my opinion here, but them thick chocolate milkshakes are nice, even if it is more like ice cream.

There is worse though, personally I think Burger king is the absolute bottom of the barrel when it comes to fast food, they are atrocious, every now and then my friends presuade me to give them 'one more try' and every time I end up feeling ill after eating there.

A

Ala

Originally posted by old.ST200

maccas french fries dipped in sundae (no the topping, just the whites soft serve (89% pig lard) 4 teh win!! :clap:

not that anyone gives a shit... I'm going to buy a book soon called "Fast Food", apparantly I will never eat fast food again after reading it! w00t!!

P

pez

Originally posted by Ala
maccas french fries dipped in sundae (no the topping, just the whites soft serve (89% pig lard) 4 teh win!! :clap:

not that anyone gives a shit... I'm going to buy a book soon called "Fast Food", apparantly I will never eat fast food again after reading it! w00t!!

nah you'll keep eating it but you'll just wish you weren't and occasionally have to stop yourself vomitting at the thought of what went in to it

A

Ala

Originally posted by Kagato.
The one good thing about McDonalds is the milkshakes, I seem to be alone in my opinion here, but them thick chocolate milkshakes are nice, even if it is more like ice cream.

One word Kagato>

Lard.

A

Ala

Originally posted by pez
nah you'll keep eating it but you'll just wish you weren't and occasionally have to stop yourself vomitting at the thought of what went in to it

lol your prolly right u know :(

btw I'll be at the Disco!! :clap:

S

Sharma

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Fast food is full of shit but it tastes good. The advantages outweigh the disadvantages imo.

Amen. :D

S

swords

Not enough Beef Drippin' in them there Milkshakes :(

Users who are viewing this thread