Keyboard Sounds

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
How do you like yours?

I prefer mine to be relatively noisy, but not too "clicky." I like the sound to be a bit deeper and bassier, a bit like a Barry White kind of click instead of the lip smacking sounds of cheap keyboards.

INITIAL_468.jpg

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Noisy all the way, sounds completely bad ass when you can type fast like a boss.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I find my Vaio's keyboard totally sexy. it has chicklet keys, and a refined slightly muted click that is awesome.

on my main machine I have one of those logitech G keyboards that I bought once for the programmable macro keys but never actually used. I don't actually like it that much.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I hate those thin keyboards, need to a bit clunky. Especially in gaming, i don't want to guess if i press something.

In essence, i want my keyboard to be like a cock, not a clit.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yeah, Toh, we all know you prefer a cock at your fingertips :)

in other news, my logitech G15 just displeased me so much that I insta-replaced it with my microsoft ARC wireless one. friggin sweet to know it works on ye trusty Debian...right down to the audio controls :D

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Filco majestouch with cherry brown switches for me; it's got a nice click and feels awesome to type on because it's a mechanical keyboard, but it's not as ridiculously loud as one with blue switches.

this bad boy:
picture.php

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
We've got the really old school standard white keyboards at school, and when you're just hammering away on those, everybody will know that you're the boss

brofist.jpg for Sama

pikeh

Resident Freddy
microsoft-sidewinder-x4-keyboard.jpg

Mmmmmm... Sometimes I just sit here clicking random buttons because it sounds so nice.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I want my keyboard to be like a f*cking ninja. You press those buttons and sh*t happen, but noone would be any wiser. Like my posts. But not really.

Helme

Resident Freddy
I like my keys to be quiet, but I do want a certain impact when I press them - as in, proper feedback. This has always been a problem for me with laptop keyboards, it doesn't really feel like you're pressing a button.

My current keyboard(some 6 year old wireless Microsoft thing) sorta does this, except for spacebar which sounds awful.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Filco majestouch with cherry brown switches for me; it's got a nice click and feels awesome to type on because it's a mechanical keyboard, but it's not as ridiculously loud as one with blue switches.

this bad boy:
picture.php

cost?

eksdee

FH is my second home
Definitely in the 'bassier' school. I hate the sound of rattling keys on cheap/plasticy keyboards. I quite like the older (G5 era), deeper, chunkier Mac keyboards actually. Don't tell anyone though, I'm embarassed I even have to use these overpriced shitboxes at work.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
For a £100+ keyboard I'd expect it to massage my cock and prostate at the same time ffs.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
old-keyboard.jpg

Mine looks exactly like the bottem one (prolly is as old aswell).

Always wanted a Logitec DiNovo, but then I remind myself I smoke (the ones you have to build yourself) en drink @ my computer.

Nothing better to have an old keyboard that you can just dismantle and clean in the kitchen sink.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
82357d1221078265-unofficial-ibm-model-m-club-ibm-model-m-keyboard.jpg

I have a massive dislike of Logitech keyboards personally, they just feel all wrong, squishy with no feedback. My main keyboard is still my trusty IBM Model M that came new with a PS/2 in 1988. Every button still works a treat after all these years, and it still cannot be beatne for feedback. People can hear my typing 3 streets away but meh. I even still have the Lotus 123 (v3.1+ for DOS I'll have you know) overlay on it!

Plus, its so well put together you could use it to beat an elephant to death, and it would still work.

I will mourn the day the PS/2 port finally dies, as I will have to find a USB one.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Isn't there PS/2>USB? I know the other way around exists.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'm pretty much half sure kind of that I've read somewhere that they don;t like the adapters, but I should look into it. My current PC has 1 PS2 port, so it's less of an issue than the lack of Windows key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom