key classes

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
Path said:
Druids have GP to bail their casters out of mez, we don't ;)

no ^^

but you got bof to prevent them from being one shotted, and a minstrel who uses SoS in time can help u from getting mezzed as well :m00:

your casters will just have to get purge :p

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I love having reavers in the group - assuming your sorc or mincer is a half-decent player, they will demezz the reaver if purge isn't up.

My ideal damage dealer combination is merc, armsman and reaver, and I prefer it if the pally is 2handed as well ;)

What can I say, it works well.

Vestax

Loyal Freddie
Reavers biggest problems and why they shouldnt get "opted" rvr groups;

No det
No +con when leveling so crap HP (a lvl 50 infil in my guild has more than my saracen Reaver, both SCed)
Crap Weaponskill

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
It's actually worse than that. Unless you're a healer/savage/shaman/skald, you have to rely on 'pickup' groups in Midgard.. That leaves 8 classes out in the cold.

Determination is certainly going on the chopping block with the RA respec. (Or at least, I hope it will be. Mythic has to be aware of the price non-det tanks are paying in the end game.)

We'll see.

One of Mids biggests compalints in the Mid RvR TL report is that many of there classes are made redundent because the healer/savage/shaman/skald group is so effective. A High FOTM group can easyly beat 2 Albion tank/cleric groups without taking loss, why would anyone want to play a non-stealther, non-bonedancer class that isn't on of these. You don't even reeally need Shield Tanks because if a tanks guarding a healer or caster he's not in a MA train. I'm not sure how Hib groupd do against them buts its pritty clear that the only way to bring other Mid classes back into the game is to nerf Healers, Savages, Shamen and Bonedances. Nerfing Healers and shamen will be hard because Mythic gave them cloth caster 3rd line.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
One of Mids biggests compalints in the Mid RvR TL report is that many of there classes are made redundent because the healer/savage/shaman/skald group is so effective. A High FOTM group can easyly beat 2 Albion tank/cleric groups without taking loss, why would anyone want to play a non-stealther, non-bonedancer class that isn't on of these. You don't even reeally need Shield Tanks because if a tanks guarding a healer or caster he's not in a MA train. I'm not sure how Hib groupd do against them buts its pritty clear that the only way to bring other Mid classes back into the game is to nerf Healers, Savages, Shamen and Bonedances. Nerfing Healers and shamen will be hard because Mythic gave them cloth caster 3rd line.

Woot we not playing same game.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Kawaii said:
no ^^

but you got bof to prevent them from being one shotted, and a minstrel who uses SoS in time can help u from getting mezzed as well :m00:

your casters will just have to get purge :p
oh yeah bof ill help alot against chanter group ^^
and for sos it dont work for mezz/stun u still run at mach5 mezzed/stunned ;o
and u dont have GP ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom