Football Kevin Keegan

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Is he actually gone? All the websites are just saying he's in talks.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Keegan has always been a quitter though.

Then again i can't fucking blame him this time he was hoping to sign a decent striker i think instead they got a few nobodys.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Still does not seem to be any thing official on any site I can find though.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well thats Newcastle buggered once more, any manager who seems to go for the job seems to fail. Its a bloody poisoned chalice if u ask me!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Because he wasn't happy at Milner being sold and not being able to buy the players he wanted i think.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Yeah I think Wise and the board had more say in the transfer decisions going on than he did and thats not his managerial style!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Really dunno why he actually bothered returning to the toon army in the first place.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
TBH if he's the guy getting the stick for loosing but not able to sign the players he wants then good on him. Let wise and the board start taking the blame.

However, his CV is littered with the words quit. Seems as soon as going gets tough King Kev runs a mile. Will be interesting to see waht his reasons are.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, as predicted it didnt last long and he had fuck all impact on the club.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
The fans are too expectant for a club that hasn't played any decent football in years, won't stump up the silly amounts of cash needed, and basically never give managers a chance. They need to spend a couple of years suffering under just one frigging manager to get some consistency.

We all know King Kev's finest/worst moment:

YouTube - Kevin Keegan Famous Rant - I will love it if we beat them!

And they didn't beat Man U which made the whole thing even funnier.

Then again all managers have their moments, even SAF, quality moment:

YouTube - Fergie Swearing

- English -

Resident Freddy
Newcastle need an investor really... like City has just got. They are an average team which great expectations.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Well hes still at the club!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
yep that's it, we need more money in the premiership, furthering the gap between championship n premiership even more.

Everz

FH is my second home
Indeed, will be a scary thing when we go up about how much more money will have to be spent just to stay up, just looking at the situation over at the Baggies says it all.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Now he's officially gone, resigned tonight.

Ashley better stay away from St James Park for a while :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Now he's officially gone, resigned tonight.

Ashley better stay away from St James Park for a while :p

haha, priceless

Deluded they are at even thinking they are big enough for top 4.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
god what a mess.

Only thing King Kev could do really. Stupid arse chairman, next thing he'll do is appoint Dennis Wise as manager and then wonder why theres suddenly hundreds of burning effigies of all the board members outside St James' Park

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
haha, priceless

Deluded they are at even thinking they are big enough for top 4.

hang on just a fucking moment u are DELUDED. how many times we finished in the top 4 since 95? 1? 2? its more..

12th largest club in the WORLD and you spout that shit?

WHO'S DELUDED? fucking little prick.

Everz

FH is my second home
hang on just a fucking moment u are DELUDED. how many times we finished in the top 4 since 95? 1? 2? its more..

And what have you won in the past 50 years that is anything major or of great note?

Big teams win things and have a grand history of doing so, just because you get big numbers through the doors does not make you a big team at all, as that would mean that your bigger then Liverpool and we both know that is not true.

History makes a big club, not the numbers through the doors, also are you telling me that you are in the league of the world biggest clubs alongside these

Real Madrid
Barcelona
AC Milan
Juventus
Inter Milan
Roma
Sao Paulo
Boca
Man Utd
Liverpool
Arsenal
Bayern Munich

I think not.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Yes deluded. He was referring to Mike Ashley thinking he could make you a top four club. Hell even Keegan thought that was delusional, and the guys a dreamer.

It is possible I suppose, you would need a multi billion dollar investor, a change to your boards philosophy that enabled them to stick with a manager, and to not keep selling your better players.

Marc

FH is my second home
Newcastle will never be a top 4 club as long as I have a hole in my arse.

Everz

FH is my second home
The only club who now have the financial clout to get into the top 4 is now Man City, Villa/Everton are miles off in my opinion and Pompey will never be able to do it with there shoestring budget and low attendance (yes i know its the capacity at Fratton Park, but still).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom