Misc Kerbal Space Program

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
That's quite entertaining, got my lad on a challenge to get a ship up and complete 1 orbit of the planet. He's doing pretty well.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Got a mate who really loves the space action. He's got a proper hard-ass sim which is too much tbfh, but he pointed me at this a while back. It's pretty cool isn't it :)

opticle

Part of the furniture
My brief attempts just lose control and die :( May try again with the guide, ta :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Build in a sas unit and activate it at the start. (Pressing T or press and hold F).

Also make sure you get the stages correct.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Too much fun this game.
cCkD7.png

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I am thread-necro man :D

Is anyone still playing this?

I just re-installed it recently and transferred it to Steam. Loving the new stuff!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I still dip in. My son loves it, he's got stations in orbit and all sorts now. It's taught him s lot about LEOs and lagrange points and using trajectories and stuff. It's a great little game.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Bump bump :)

First contract update today gives career mode a bit of direction :)(sometimes crazy direction)

Athan

Resident Freddy
Yup, I've downloaded 0.24, but it seems no addons are updated yet (I might have been checking Curse a little soon though). I may give it a go without and see if they've polished some things like maneuver nodes that I still used PrecisionNode for.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
This has had a full release for a while now, it just gets awesomer. I don't play it for 6 months, then there's a spacey news story (Rosetta) and I pick it up again and it consumes my life. I was drawing a plan for a rocket in dust on a boat I was working on today. Can't wait to get home, walk dog, put daughter to bed and then play it until my eyes can't stay open.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Necri bump. On sale in steam. Sank most of yesterday into it. Excellent game.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
...if extremely frustrating at times. Putting the ship together can be pretty awkward at times, the snapping function sometimes gets iffy with odd degrees of connection, fed up of wings that aren't dead centre of the craft etc

Other than that, I am so close to gaining proper orbit, its driving me mad. Getting a launch and landing spot on is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom