Kemor

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shike

Originally posted by old.Silence
bunch of gimps, the whole system is there to sneak money out of you

if you dont wanna loose money dont use auto, just have the hassle of re doing it all time,

if u have any sense, leave it on auto, and when you THINK your gonna quit, end the auto and go about your idoit lives.

the chance GOA are fixing/updating/breaking subs when you want to end your sub is so small, they dont care, no one cares. Its perfectly legal for them to do it, they are not gonna reply just cause you spam forum with it.

and the word shutup, makes you all come out with your "twat" makes me sick. grow up, if you so bothered leave daoc and us alone.

ok, sorry, arrogant twat, better?....

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Silence
bunch of gimps, the whole system is there to sneak money out of you

if you dont wanna loose money dont use auto, just have the hassle of re doing it all time,

if u have any sense, leave it on auto, and when you THINK your gonna quit, end the auto and go about your idoit lives.

the chance GOA are fixing/updating/breaking subs when you want to end your sub is so small, they dont care, no one cares. Its perfectly legal for them to do it, they are not gonna reply just cause you spam forum with it.

and the word shutup, makes you all come out with your "twat" makes me sick. grow up, if you so bothered leave daoc and us alone.

Frankly, go stick your head back up your arse. You talked more sense that way.

B

Brinx

I doubt this is going to produce any official response now :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom