Kemor

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vestax

What's going on with the subs page? Every time my account runs out and I go to reactivate it the page is under maintenance..

Last month it took me 5 days to reactivate my account and I tried last night and yet again the page is under maintenance! Now im not business expert but surely this isn't the best service to your paying customers.

Please enlighten us.

L

Lorath

ops, posted a thread like this, will bump this one for you

bumpity bump

S

soullessminion

cant pay subs, and cant even activate a new Game account, how do GoA expect to run a buisness if they remove there 1 form of payment or game activation?

V

vestax

Another bump

Would be nice if someone from GOA could reply to this (even if its one of Kemors monkey boy assistants)

H

Hufner

Why not read other thread, and check the news?

If the rumours are true, I doubt you'll get more out of Kemor than what's in the news right now...

S

Solid

i personally wanna cancel my autorenew, not everyone wants to GIVE them more money :D

V

VodkaFairy

Never ever had problems with subscription here.. unfortunately I guess :rolleyes:

:p

B

Blood

Subscription pages have always worked for me when i needed them, except for 2 times.

1. when SI was released, and everyone was hammering it (took me atleast 10 minutes to get in after i had made a little refresh script)
2. when i once pressed the go back button during payment, and had to wait 3 hours.

RightNow is another matter all together, i find their lack of intelligence/reading skills and lack of feedback to be disturbing.
That being said when ever i have had any major problems they have... who am i kidding, the only major problem i ever had was getting stuck outside the zone, and that was on an early saturday, where i didnt want to wait untill monday, so i ran and ran and ran along the zonewall untill i came to water where i could swim in.

you cant use your RightNow account if you have 2 accounts registered to the same email address.. thats just plain weird.

all in all i give them a 7, but only because i havent had any major problems. (would have been an 8, if the monkeys at right now hadnt asked me for my server, realm & charname, when i explicitly wrote it in the first report)

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Blood
if the monkeys at right now hadnt asked me for my server, realm & charname, when i explicitly wrote it in the first report
Ah, the "I dont know" response.

Seems to be the standard trick for getting rid of the question and hoping itll be someone elses problem to look at next time.

K

klavrynd

"let's just pretend this never happened people" but in french

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by ning
want Kemor answer at 4h in the night ?

well the original post was made much earlier and as you well know Kemor dodges answering any questions that would actually involve him having to work for a living anyway. Seriously why have a GOA employee as a moderator on the semi-official boards if the guy never responds to requests?

C

cHodAX

Here is a great stat for ya ;

Date Registered: 15-02-02

Total Posts: 230 (0.42 posts per day)

Here

Now doesn't that make you think that you have almost no chance of a reply.

H

Hyuga Hinata

Originally posted by old.Silence
auto-renew is your friend, now shut up

Actually no, what if the situation was reversed and he wanted to quit the game. However the autorenew is on and he can't log on to cancel his sub.

Result: He ends up paying for a month he doesn't want and ends up even more pissed at GOA :p

Originally posted by old.cHodAX

Here

No GOD noooooo! Kemor has the same birthday as me, think I'm gonna go shoot myself now :(

M

m1nd

I always liked ppl who talk shit to others who are in trouble in some way, or pissed off...
If they're in a similar situation, how would they reply to this?

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by old.Silence
auto-renew is your friend, now shut up
hm maybe auto-renew is your only friend?

I try to have real people as friends, now.. shut up.

V

vestax

Im not letting this post die without a response!

M

m1nd

there will be no official response until they fix it, sad but true.

S

Silence

bunch of gimps, the whole system is there to sneak money out of you

if you dont wanna loose money dont use auto, just have the hassle of re doing it all time,

if u have any sense, leave it on auto, and when you THINK your gonna quit, end the auto and go about your idoit lives.

the chance GOA are fixing/updating/breaking subs when you want to end your sub is so small, they dont care, no one cares. Its perfectly legal for them to do it, they are not gonna reply just cause you spam forum with it.

and the word shutup, makes you all come out with your "twat" makes me sick. grow up, if you so bothered leave daoc and us alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom