Kemor Conspiricy

spook

Fledgling Freddie
denial can sometimes be a good defensive measure!

Kemor should return and play his hero on pryd now! ... God, that's quite a while ago... <sniff>

Ohh, old times... <cries>

Right, I apologise. Last hour on a prolonged workday, it's all very rough this close to weekend, and with 1.82 loose on servers :mad:

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
spook said:
denial can sometimes be a good defensive measure!

Kemor should return and play his hero on pryd now! ... God, that's quite a while ago... <sniff>

Ohh, old times... <cries>

Right, I apologise. Last hour on a prolonged workday, it's all very rough this close to weekend, and with 1.82 loose on servers :mad:

Aha you 1. Know Kemor, 2. Just worked a long day ...

Just like the people at GOA then?

spook is Requiel!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Ah well...that clears up everything apart from the Invisible ninja monkeys...

spook

Fledgling Freddie
I wish, I caught myself thinking how much I'd like a job at GOA, working my ass off to satisfy unsatisfiable people ;)
Having been a mmo-geek for 6 years doesn't exactly cut it for the hiring-teams :p Blizzard didn't want me as GM at least :[ So now I'm forced to try become Flight Controller or arabic interpreter of the Danish Army! I blame Blizzard if I get killed while at work if any of the above wishes come true!

And.. I work at an insurancecompany atm... honest!

... or do I? Ohhh :eek7:

Wait a second, Pirkel... you seem very quick to point fingers at other people for them to be Kemor or Requiel... who are you? Kemor??

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
spook said:
Wait a second, Pirkel... you seem very quick to point fingers at other people for them to be Kemor or Requiel... who are you? Kemor??

No but I might have something to do with those invisible ninja monkeys :(

Damn my cover is blown, I said to much sorry evzy.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Pirkel said:
No but I might have something to do with those invisible ninja monkeys :(

Damn my cover is blown, I said to much sorry evzy.

GODAMMIT !!!!!!

~reaches for teh shotgun~

Its time for me to chew bubblegum and kick some arse !!

PTTOEEY ~spits out bubblegum~

And I'm all outta bubblegum !!

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
he went mountaineering, he explored the world and I don't know where he ended up. I heard rumours that he spent some time working for a certain other MMO based in France but I don't think he stayed there long if they were even true.

Well as far as I know he stayed up the mountain despencing wise sagely advice to all travelers he comes accross

hindi.jpg

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
evzy said:
GODAMMIT !!!!!!

~reaches for teh shotgun~

Its time for me to chew bubblegum and kick some arse !!

PTTOEEY ~spits out bubblegum~

And I'm all outta bubblegum !!
Duke Nukem ftw!! :clap: heh!

"Your arse is grass, and i got a weed whacker..."

"Gonna rip ya a new one..."

"I'm gonna rip off your head and sh*t down your neck!"

That last one topped it when you beat the boss on the space station, then the cut seen has him literally rip off its head, pull out a newspaper, drop his strides and do exactly what he threatened to do :clap:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
~Whispers~

My quote is actually off "They Live" - an old John Carpenter film... that line has stuck with me ever since!!

But for everyone else its my line, its not ripped off... I am double hard and chew bubblegum whilst shooting invisible ninja monkeys!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
evzy said:
~Whispers~

My quote is actually off "They Live" - an old John Carpenter film... that line has stuck with me ever since!!

that was with that dude from the WWF, eeuh, rowdy piper ? yeah, great scene.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i am everyone on this forum. you cant prove me wrong either.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:

You are not me therefore I can. I think?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
tris- said:

Ahhh but if i say that I'm everyone on the forum, you cant disprove my statement and therefore cannot prove yours!

Its true though, we've never seen requiel and kemor in the same place at the same time... but then again we've never seen tears and kemor in the same place at the same time! or tears and requiel!!!1

What if they're all the same person! and this is some diabolical plot to take over the world!! :eek6:

What if its actually a colander instead of just a tinfoil hat??

tin foil hat:
5.jpg

colander:
collinder-head-pic.jpg

as you can see, mistaking a tin foil hat for a colander would be an easy mistake to make! :eek6:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
that was just me using another login i have.

So that means you are actually me? Whoooaaa...implications here...If you could just admit that in writing before I go off and commit a few heinous crimes it would be great if you could take the rap for me if I don't actually exist!

Sweet :)

Ashash Saleem

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Kemor : One of the old GM's from DAOC who left the service of GoA for pastures new posted a heartfull farewell speach on 22nd April 2004

Requiel : Another GM under employment of GoA stepped up to the challenge on the 27th April 2004 to fill the empty pair of boots left by the hawsome Kemor.

Call me mad, call me insane, call me stupid. But I've been feeling for some time that this is the same person, anyone else getting that vibe ?

ever thought that aybe Requiel was infact already an employee of GOA, maybe even part of the background csr team that do not usually show themselves to us? ever thought he may have already been working there but got promoted?

Next you will be telling us that your sisters aunts friends pet goldfish who is related to a friend of an uncle who works for goa told you it. :p

Edit: ok missed requiels post sono he wasn't an existing employee, but the last part still stands :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ashash Saleem said:
ever thought that aybe Requiel was infact already an employee of GOA, maybe even part of the background csr team that do not usually show themselves to us? ever thought he may have already been working there but got promoted?

Next you will be telling us that your sisters aunts friends pet goldfish who is related to a friend of an uncle who works for goa told you it. :p

stop spamming tris!! omg :mad:

tris-

evzy said:
So that means you are actually me? Whoooaaa...implications here...If you could just admit that in writing before I go off and commit a few heinous crimes it would be great if you could take the rap for me if I don't actually exist!

Sweet :)

crazy how i refer to my self in 3rd and 4th person isnt it. dont worry, i wont be commiting any crimes.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
tris- said:
crazy how i refer to my self in 3rd and 4th person isnt it. dont worry, i wont be commiting any crimes.

flim!! pull the ip's off of tris and everyone else and prove how we're not all him!!

that is assuming you yourself are not tris also, but if you were tris and posted saying everyone is on the same ip... on second thoughts, never mind!

We need a "who here is not tris" poll to sort this out I think! :D

EDIT:
Also, how do we know that tris isnt requiel/kemor/tears ? he could be him/her/them and is posting to say that he is everyone else to draw the attention off of him, who really is infact everyone else!

This is the sort of puzzle that never makes sense when you're sober :(

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
I think Requiel is actually Gimmli and he banned himself after arguing with himself on the forums because either:
A) He is a dangerous schizophrenic
or
B) He is a supergenius with a plan so cunning we can't even begin to comprehend it.

We may need a poll to determine the truth.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmm if we put a "Who here is not Tris?" poll then I dunno if I am or am not Tris.... kinda all confused atm....maybe I will go shoot someone and see if Tris gets locked up...if he does then maybe I am him...hmmm...

tris-

im not going to make a poll asking my self if i am my self. whats the need in that?
and no im not going to get the IPs and post them. its my right to privacy unless for some reason i need to hand my IP to the police for something dodgy that i may do.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Or that I may do being Tris also....

~gets balaclava ready~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom