Erasleigh - Army of Light - lvl 5
Berkstead - The Brethren - lvl 0
Boldiam - Angels of Retrebution - lvl 0
Benowyc - < Unclaimed > - lvl 0
Sursbrooke - ShadowLord Society - lvl 10

sad

Y

-yoda-

renaris is lvl 10 :) your info sucks ,,, ren has been lvl 10 since we 1st claimed ,

so i suggest before u go making guilds look bad you get the right info 1st :)

M

Merl

Originally posted by -frostor-
Hurbury - Cabaleros Pikones - lvl 0
Renaris - Legion of Darkness - lvl 0

sad

BAH come on albs sort yah selves out, or we are not gonna have relics for long.

P.S i would do something about it but i am at work :(

E

Eggy

FC will claim tonight if needed, we got a few bounty points kicking around we can dig out

A

Aussie-

The guards at Renaris say nothing about upgrade not even the relickeep knights give info about upgrade

Y

-yoda-

theyarelvl10 lod do NOT claim a keep unless we have enugh bp's to keep the keep lvl10 .. as said many times claiming a keep and not upgrading it is a waste of time, we even had our crafters there this morning upgrading the doors to lvl6,

Y

-yoda-

just a thought but do you not think they might be bugged and not showing there lvl due to last nights server crash ? thats only thing i can think off .

S

silvertrek

And ....

Which keep does GoL hold exactly, and will GoL contribute to the funds required by other guilds to upgrade the keeps?

I trust I will get home tonight and find that GoL have claimed Benowyc, upgraded it to level 10 and given all their guards crafted swords!

Otherwise you may look very foolish after this post!

X

xplo

Originally posted by -frostor-
Hurbury - Cabaleros Pikones - lvl 0
Renaris - Legion of Darkness - lvl 0

sad

you suck! always trying to make peeps look bad! FO

J

Javai

The info will be correct because a server crash resets the keep levels so you have to get back and upgrade again (the same will also be true of Hib and Mid keeps if anyone isn't working and wants DF :))

T

Tranquil-

I went to Renaris last night and it was upgraded to lvl 10 at that time atleast.

A

acei

The keeps are level 10 except for 3 please do not show the keeps level on BW as that is just helping mid and hib, there is currently a bug that is mis-reporting a guards level as 0 but they are 10.

This is 100% DEFINATE as i have been to almost all the keeps that aren't reporting there level at Excalibur and i have PMed all those that have keeps below level 10 to request a upgrade.

B

bracken_woodman

Whenever we claim a keep it's upgraded to level 10. Those who defended Renaris last night with us will be well aware it was level 10. No idea why it's not showing at the moment, but it was DEFINITELY upgraded to level 10.

And the doors had been upgraded to level 5/6, which is why it didn't fall before the defence arrived.

G

greenfingers

great post .... NOT !!!

let's all :clap: at -frostor- because I he is mis-informed!

idiot...

A

Aussie-

How about thanking him to inform Albs about their frontier status?

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Aussie-
How about thanking him to inform Albs about their frontier status?

Would if the info was correct - though not his fault when there appears to be a bug ;)

A

Aussie-

Javai said it is not a bug, there was a 5hour Crash this morning at 1am. Every keep has prolly been resetted

A

acei

Javai said it is not a bug, there was a 5hour Crash this morning at 1am. Every keep has prolly been resetted
They not been reset!

I have travelled to most of the keeps which status is not shown and they're level 10.

B

bracken_woodman

Just checked ren - not stating a level, but red con guards.

Y

-yoda-

i logged on straight away when i replied to this post to take a screenie of /gc info , and in gc info says renaris as i said above is lvl10,,

S

stighelmer

Re: And ....

Originally posted by silvertrek
Which keep does GoL hold exactly, and will GoL contribute to the funds required by other guilds to upgrade the keeps?

I trust I will get home tonight and find that GoL have claimed Benowyc, upgraded it to level 10 and given all their guards crafted swords!

With this post I am not agreeing with anyone about anything regarding posting things on this forum.

HOWEVER

Silvertrek, if you are implying that GoL does not care about the status of Albion and our relics, then you better get your head out of where the sun doesn't shine.

If you are not, then just please shut up, we have contributed more to upgrading and claimed more keeps then you can count - it might even be close to a hundred (100)

Bah, you just got on my nerves. Sorry :)

H

Hit ^_^

remember server crashed last night so keeeps might been restet.(lvl that is)

G

gunner440

Re: And ....

Originally posted by silvertrek

cock

guess who formed the sursbrooke and benowyc keep retakes this morning and brought rams

A

Aussie-

If you upgrade a keep to X and give up control later, the guards stay at lvl X (red / purp ), all guards who repop are lvl 0
so the enemy has to kill the guards once to get easy repops.

B

bracken_woodman

If you upgrade a keep to X and give up control later, the guards stay at lvl X (red / purp ), all guards who repop are lvl 0
so the enemy has to kill the guards once to get easy repops.

Look, let me put this plainly. People have told you, Renaris is level 10 - for whatever reason it wasnt showing when Frostor checked. Im assuming that the other guilds listed have done the same. Now give it a rest.

Q

quinthar

I have seen keeps on a regular basis not show their lvls (Irrespective of server crashes), Whenever Ferus claim a keep it goes to lvl10 and lvl6 or better doors (Depends if we got the rich folk with us :p )

If you need to have claimed keeps keeps give us a shout we got 1 or 2 BP's to spend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom