Keep/Tower guards

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Am playing around a bit with tower claims etc but noticed when I set a tower to level 10 the highest con guard from a level 10 tower (alb) is red con.
When we attacked some towers in Mid there were alot of purple con guards near the keeps and towers though the only purple con guards I've seen in Alb are those elite guards that spawn inside a level 10 keep and the guild lord.
This is both with and without enemy relics so relics don't contribute to the con of the guards.

Now my question is why do Mids and Hibs get purple con guards and Albs get only red con guards? Bug? Feature? A bonus that amplifies the con of guards?
Seeing as Hibs are the underpopulated realm (atleast so they want us to believe) I could understand them having purple con guards due to an underpopulated bonus or something but Mids seem to have them too.
Or is it that you see guards at a different con if the guards are from your realm?

Was just wondering about that as I've noticed it for quite some time now and can't seem to find the reason behind why we (albs) get lower con guards at high level keeps/towers.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Con doesn't mean all that much.

Color Con is what Mythic thinks it should be. Ie. the mobs level relative to your own. Guards are created like any other mob.. Just because a mob is red doesn't mean it is weaker than a purple one. I doubt it's something to be worried about.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
the Bonus is the number of keeps/towers owned by a realm at some given time

if a realm owns very few keeps/towers the guards level increase, the upgrade time decrease and also the cost of npc/siege decrease too...

if the fact that albs have only red npc guards bothers u then u should try to persuade ur fellow alb mates to stop conquering that many keeps/towers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom