Keep claiming

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I really don't see what the big deal is to be honest.

If claimed keeps keep the full balanced groups occupied running around after scales, therefore leaving the soloers alone then it's a good thing.

I'd rather have the full groups farming scales and clearing off then steam rolling over people that haven't a chance to fight back.

Been playing to long to care about being zerged, I just don't see what the big deal is about people taking keeps, it's what their there for! May as well get some use out of them before the server dies because theres no way on earth you'll get away with 1fg taking a claimed keep on a busy server. And frankly i'd rather keep the regular mid/hib full groups storming HW every night out the way so I can get a few decent fights in again :flame:

MrBic

Part of the furniture
theres no way on earth you'll get away with 1fg taking a claimed keep on a busy server.

this happend alot in beginning of ywain. dont take alot of time to drop a keep.. just make sure not to kill any guards until you got flames and you should make it.

pretty sure it happens still on ywain but I cant be sure since ive been busy pveing on EU :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom