Keep claiming

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I'm gonna release keeps later on due to the albs being so pathetic, running around with the fg overmind/theodon/bullveye etc, and as soon as hibs defend they run off to mid.

this is why keeps werent claimed originally methinks

Septina

Part of the furniture
Yea, good idea, lets have all keeps unclaimed yet again. Bravo. :clap:

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
sorry septi, but lets be honest, as soon as they get resistance they fo to take unmanned mid keeps that are claimed?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
we claimed all the alb/hib keeps only for idiots to take em an not bother claiming em. GJ.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
they'll just log now and come back and pve them after midnight

Septina

Part of the furniture
they'll just log now and come back and pve them after midnight

Well, that's the way it is. Releasing and not claiming the keeps will just make it as bad as it was before.
I mean come on, theres 5 days left on the free month, why not just keep everything claimed so people can get as many scales for their chars before the transfer? :x

Theodon

One of Freddy's beloved
ok...next whine :p sorry but tought it was mainly for the scales that ppl wanted after reading the other thread....and for the hibs that actually took 4 keeps in the night/morning in alb (claimed 2 that was nice) so we went for hib to take keeps and claim them aswell, and sorry tag, we tried and died rushed gate with 1 cleric only we had no chance against ur caster power.....so going back there with you redo to defend was pretty pointless :p

next attack will try get 2 clerics atleast then! and imo lets not whine so much now when actually all realms have claimed some keeps :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
tbh if bothered about it at all just have to claim claim claim on all realms and not worry what happens, once start nitpicking it breaks down v fast and back to nothing claimed.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Not everyone brings a fg for simple keep captures anyway, and its a bit hard to claim with 1-4 people.

Bullv

Fledgling Freddie
I am sorry rly..
next time tell us which armor part to remove and come back so you can have your fun..
btw sept you didn't kill us ,hibs from behind with you did :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Well done on releasing yet another keep Maelstrom. Good to see some things and/or people never change.

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
Well done on releasing yet another keep Maelstrom. Good to see some things and/or people never change.

They did it again? wtf... Most of em' are decent players tbh dunno why they have to be such twats.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
It's funny to hear certain people repeat /randomexcuse 1 to 1000 on why they shouldnt give away free scales, hear them talk about old scores and shitlists and then say well it's just 3 more days who gives a fuck. Haha :D

Anyways let's generate some more drama on these boards, i suppose they worked hard enough for it :p

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
who care's about anything that happens on this server now? people aint gonna renew when free month ends, they'll wait for transfer if it ever comes.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
who care's about anything that happens on this server now? people aint gonna renew when free month ends, they'll wait for transfer if it ever comes.

I am one of those idiots that will resub probably. Addict ... I guess :(
Also, it will give me time to fix more stuffies which (if rvr mode is on) i don't have time for or i just don't want to do :p

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Also apperantly someone in your guild does, why else would you release a keep :p

for the lulz and whine? :m00:
lewlkeep.JPG

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Shit I was supposed to be a uni now.. Anyone able to help me claim a keep?

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
It's funny to hear certain people repeat /randomexcuse 1 to 1000 on why they shouldnt give away free scales, hear them talk about old scores and shitlists and then say well it's just 3 more days who gives a fuck. Haha :D

Anyways let's generate some more drama on these boards, i suppose they worked hard enough for it :p

Someone said on vent last night, its just a game remember? :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom