Keep Capture :D

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
So managed to capture the t2 destro keep last night. couple of early practice runs (wipes) led to us downing the lord and taking the keep.

He dropped 2 blue bags and around 10 green ones and items were around lvl 17 with our group of maybe 25 players.

Also got 700 reknown and a big chunk fo territory control.

Afterwards the now functiong keep dorrs bugged and we couldnt use em

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
was good fun though, shame Dest didnt have the balls to try and stop us after we took the nearby BO :( woulda been nice to have to fight both the lord and the Dest players at the same time, but ahhh well...

Good fun tho :)

Renard, Bright Wizzy Elysium

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I haven't quite got the hang of the open area rvr yet... I was just strolling along on a quest when I noticed being flagged for RvR but though 'meh... no one's gonna be around here!' so I kept on to my target area... ran up a hill to some tower or other when a swarm of you lot ran out at me.

Now... I'm no n00b, and I have read the tooltip about 'if someone runs at you in RvR fight first, ask why later' so I knew what to do, and stood my ground waiting for the first attacker.... what I didn't realise was that I'd forgotten to change back to taskbar 1 after trying (unsuccessfully) to figure out how to make a talisman.... 4 of you got salvaged in the fray :lol:

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't quite got the hang of the open area rvr yet... I was just strolling along on a quest when I noticed being flagged for RvR but though 'meh... no one's gonna be around here!' so I kept on to my target area... ran up a hill to some tower or other when a swarm of you lot ran out at me.

Now... I'm no n00b, and I have read the tooltip about 'if someone runs at you in RvR fight first, ask why later' so I knew what to do, and stood my ground waiting for the first attacker.... what I didn't realise was that I'd forgotten to change back to taskbar 1 after trying (unsuccessfully) to figure out how to make a talisman.... 4 of you got salvaged in the fray :lol:

:lol: Ive dont that before, so frustrating :D

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
was good fun though, shame Dest didnt have the balls to try and stop us after we took the nearby BO :( woulda been nice to have to fight both the lord and the Dest players at the same time, but ahhh well...

Good fun tho :)

Renard, Bright Wizzy Elysium

Oh they did come at what? 5 or so in the morning with 3 then 4 and finally 7 people vs 4 and a keep.
I shot so many people with cannons, unbelievabel..they had no healer class until later and then i shot the healer with a cannon^^

Faya

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
We need more Dest players on this server who can actually present a formidable challenge imo :) cant count the number of times ive seen many of them chain owned, i'll give them 11 outta 10 for persistance though, keep it up chaps its been fun :)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
About a fg and a half of order just tried to take fangbreaker keep. I was the only guy defending it but even if i hadn't been there I think they would have struggled just killing the keep lord.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Yea even unbugged the lord is a hard case i noticed. " fg destro had many problems and were pushed out after not finishing in 15 min.

Faya

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, keep lord was hittin for anywhere between 3-4k dmg on melee dps (light armour) so we needed some pretty heavy healing to pull it off, I like how it is damn hard work, cant wait for bigger keeps to cap :D

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Bah - sounded like fun, wish I'd have been there to defend, not that it would'a mattered much, but would'a been fun. :)

By the way, how was the loot distributed? Like a PQ? Did any healers recieve the blues? :p

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
.... what I didn't realise was that I'd forgotten to change back to taskbar 1 after trying (unsuccessfully) to figure out how to make a talisman....

I have SHIFT set as my vent bind, that combined with pvp button mashing lead to a long rant about the default keybinds....:eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom