Kebabs Oo!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Sould I ? '

I could....

naah...

Instead i give you....
what did the cannibal get when he came home late ?
A cold shoulder...

oohhhoaaoahahaaa..
oh man, thats funny!

right,
carry on

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
"I say, no guts no glory"

So bring on the kebabs! I am actually eating one right now i kid you not.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i had a rubbish kebab yesterday, ockabasi's can fuck off

mooSe_

FH is my second home
that's why I hate them, they won't fucking leave me alone and I didn't do anything to them

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Djont worry! This ijs from mi causin Njiko, it made from bjest american tjitties!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol sweeny toddski...very good.

its not nice though to think that this was a case where it was actually caught, I wonder how many people get eaten and evidence remains undiscovered? I mean the example here of the homeless in russia, I knew a bloke who worked in moscow and he said when he finished work at night there were always dead people laying in the street, people would just die from the cold...so I mean if your hungry and homeless and there's dead people just laying about, well Oo

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
lol sweeny toddski...very good.

its not nice though to think that this was a case where it was actually caught, I wonder how many people get eaten and evidence remains undiscovered? I mean the example here of the homeless in russia, I knew a bloke who worked in moscow and he said when he finished work at night there were always dead people laying in the street, people would just die from the cold...so I mean if your hungry and homeless and there's dead people just laying about, well Oo

I always suspected my local china food restaurants...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well thats the thing that is a bit alarming, I mean everyone has heard jokes and urban legends about chinese takeaways cooking stray pets and kebab meat coming from unmentionable sources or the one about the local curry house that was found to have 8 different types of semen in its korma but no one ever really thinks its true...

I mean jeese lol how would you feel if you found out you'd eaten some human meat? I'd be a bit worried about the brain disease you can get (like CJD) from consuming human meat but I think that's only over a long period...still I'd probably be queezy for a few days tbh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I mean jeese lol how would you feel if you found out you'd eaten some human meat? I'd be a bit worried about the brain disease you can get (like CJD) from consuming human meat but I think that's only over a long period...still I'd probably be queezy for a few days tbh.

Honestly? What's done is done, ofcourse i'd try to get as much "emotional stress money" out of it, but i wouldn't think too much about it.

What doesn't kill you afterall.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Admit it you lot,
you've wondered..!

if just for a sec, you've wondered....

what would it taste like

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Admit it you lot,
you've wondered..!

if just for a sec, you've wondered....

what would it taste like

Chicken obviously.....

Though the smell of it burning / cooking smells a little like pork.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I tell you what I have actually wondered, if you get something amputated (arm, leg, finger whatever) would they let you keep it and if they did and you ate it would that be cannibalism or like the same as when you eat a scab?

Calo

Part of the furniture
The best meat of a human is the mouse part of your hand palm.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
bah you must spread more rep before giving it to ez ect blar blar..

Fine!

So instead I'll settle with
Well done lass, well done indeed!

and, I happen to know that at least smaller limbs "aka fingers toes..ect they'll often let you keep
if you so wish to and let them know in advance.
As for bigger limbs ? i donno...good question on the legality
of that one...after all, once it's off is then still yours ?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I tell you what I have actually wondered, if you get something amputated (arm, leg, finger whatever) would they let you keep it and if they did and you ate it would that be cannibalism or like the same as when you eat a scab?

Ez, have you read the Stephen King story about the doctor that gets stranded alone on a small rock island in the middle of the ocean? All he has with him is his doctor's bag full of drugs, anestesias and sharp cutting tools. Guess how he stays alive as long as possible. :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Ez, have you read the Stephen King story about the doctor that gets stranded alone on a small rock island in the middle of the ocean? All he has with him is his doctor's bag full of drugs, anestesias and sharp cutting tools. Guess how he stays alive as long as possible. :D

I'm inclined to say "by getting high off his dope and eating his own wank" but somehow I think that's wrong :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT

lol omg that must be like the only one of his I've notread...one of my faves was the bloke playing golf and got bitten by a snake which put him into a death-like coma and he's awake when they're about to autopsy him.

I love that guys mind, can't wait to read his new one!

*gnaws toe*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom