KEA Source Recruitment Drive!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I reckon you will be good in matches Dys, you have the sneakiness required and also the patience. You always seem to get me anyways :(

I do have people who shoot the shit out of me whenever I play and wherever I play.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I said I didn't like Ventrilo because I didn't like the interface. I didn't want to use it because I'm always in my Vietnam clan's Teamspeak and I can't use the microphone device twice.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
if you let adorf join can you please make it a condition that he takes his willy measurements out of his sig?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
throdgrain said:
I know Trem. :(
Let me just qualify this too. We need a couple of good players, like at least as good as me, the worst player in KEA. Also they have to be people we can get on with. Anone who can fit both them bits pop into #xatrix or #kea.source and we will chat :)

I see you both logged on there but you keep ignoring me.

:(

leggy

Probably Scottish
dysfunction said:
I see you both logged on there but you keep ignoring me.

:(

Don't take it personally.

It's the reason I dont have IRC installed anymore.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
leggy said:
Don't take it personally.

It's the reason I dont have IRC installed anymore.

pfft little do you know...They have answered my calls!!

I aer speshull!!

BennyBoy

Regular Freddie
I'd like to come and play again lads, but I work shifts these days so can never guarantee when I can play :/

I'll swing by on irc sometime soon.

Trem

Ay up benneh!

Yes chum, come and have a chat with us, we miss your mad Mac 10 skills :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
BennyBOT!

I played Source yesterday, it ran like a dog, and I didn't know the maps :/ It is now my mission to play it like a whore.

BennyBoy

Regular Freddie
Heheheh

Well, I've just finished a 12 hour night shift (at 7am), going to bed now - maybe I'll get a game in over the next 4 days which are my off shift days.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye normally you can find me there

Shouting this like

OMFG REG!!! and Rates!!! just to wind throd and trem up :p

M

dysfunction

FH is my second home
`mongoose said:
Aye normally you can find me there

Shouting this like

OMFG REG!!! and Rates!!! just to wind throd and trem up :p

M

heh...I told you to shut up about that the other day...

:D

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
dysfunction said:
heh...I told you to shut up about that the other day...

:D
Heh :)

I hope nobody ever takes what I say when playing cs seriously. I've said some filthy things in the heat of the moment

Cs:S rage is bad

M

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Trem, Throd! OMFG Reg etc. Give me tweaks now :)

please.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I love you both :)

Ta for the pm's.

r_shadows turns off player shadows yes? Or all shadows. If you could find that article you mentioned Throd it would be great :)

Usually my Cs tweaking consisted off pushing the gfx quality as high as possible, this is the first time I've been more concerned with the game performance :/

Lester

One of Freddy's beloved
What are these tweaks you speak of?

I was acccused of having dodgy rates the other day - I assume because this guy shot me 4 times with 30 damage or something - Can rates affect how hard you are to hit? I must admit there are sometimes people who seem harder to damage than others, or am I just being paranoid?

I used 25000 80 80 when I had 300k ntl and now I have 1Mb ADSL I still use the same, as I haven't noticed any significant choke or loss? Should I be doing something else?

cheers

Lester

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It just turns player shadows off mate . Turning all shadows off would be a bit wrong heh :) You would be suprised at the fps improvement though.
Lester your rates are fine. Theres loads of whining about rates at the moment, its just the self-excuses of people who cant shoot you :)
Also in fairness theres a thing where you can put your cmdrate (I think it is) at 5, with a high rate, and you become slightly harder to hit, but its obvious anyway as your ping appears on the scoreboard as 7 or so, calling howls of abuse from all on the server.
This is also arkward as on occasion my ping has done this, and my rates are 25000/100/100. Hey ho ... :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
throd's rates are screwed up for sure, hes the only one I own all day long :p

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
throdgrain said:
It just turns player shadows off mate . Turning all shadows off would be a bit wrong heh :) You would be suprised at the fps improvement though.
Lester your rates are fine. Theres loads of whining about rates at the moment, its just the self-excuses of people who cant shoot you :)
Also in fairness theres a thing where you can put your cmdrate (I think it is) at 5, with a high rate, and you become slightly harder to hit, but its obvious anyway as your ping appears on the scoreboard as 7 or so, calling howls of abuse from all on the server.
This is also arkward as on occasion my ping has done this, and my rates are 25000/100/100. Hey ho ... :)

Ahh that explains me being accused of rate hacking the other day tho. On a cable 512k connection I often get pings that unbelievably quick to E-frag servers. With less than 10 people on the server I normally ping 8-15 ms.

I normally use 15000 70 70 myself, 20000 101 101 was a nightmare on the servers I normally play on. I never hit anything ;)

M

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I used to consistently get sub 20 and sometimes sub 10 pings on the old CS, and that was with high rates, so it is quite possible.

Ono

Part of the furniture
So did you guys actually recruit Dys in the end?

Only asking cos he's actually shit.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Hes alright actually, and a good team player. I dont think we've lsot a game hes played in tbh.
(He fiddles with monkeys though, so we heard ...)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
So last night, well something really special happened to me :)

I was running down an alley minding my own business when some bitch named throdgrain tried to jump me, I was like wtf get off my back, he was like omfg bitch give me your jeans so I shot him in the head.

Moral of the story I rocked throddies world :p

Ono

Part of the furniture
throdgrain said:
Hes alright actually, and a good team player. I dont think we've lsot a game hes played in tbh.
(He fiddles with monkeys though, so we heard ...)

Actually, he prefers Baboons.

Anyway - his style of play is not very cavalier. He kinda sneaks around waiting to take someone from behind. He takes winning seriously.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Ono said:
Actually, he prefers Baboons.

Anyway - his style of play is not very cavalier. He kinda sneaks around waiting to take someone from behind. He takes winning seriously.

Thats what we like about im :)

Trem

Sneakiness+KEA = teh win.

I have to say that Dys is one of the best recruits for ages. Hes really fucking good in clan games, I knew he would be. He also has a funny accent :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom