Kazaa Its all about respect. Respect for you and your privacy

T

Tom

nah, I've heard some bad stories about that lot.

M

mank!

Bad stories? Like what? It was funny as fuck, that Derek Acorah bloke got 'taken over' by a spirit. He's quite an actor.

T

Tom

Friend of mine worked on the entire first series. Did an excellent job. Had the hardest few months of his life. Basically, after the first series, and with UK Living's best ratings ever for a tv show, none of the original first series crew were asked back for the second series. Even the 'star' of the series, Jason Karl, fucked them off. He now has his own company, I did a pilot for a series for him recently that if commissioned will earn me a lot of money.

Most Haunted is produced by a company called Antix, which is owned by Yvette Fielding and her hubby, Carl something or other. Now Yvette is the main presenter (and also a trained actor), and her hubby is one of the cameramen. It could be said that they have a good reason for wanting 'spooky things' to happen in each episode (spooky things = more viewers = more money). Not that I'm suggesting that they ever fake things, but there is a conflict of interest there.

Derek Accorah was caught by the crew 'contacting' someone from the spirit world, and suggesting that this spirit was moving a small cot by his feet. What he forgot was that they were using nightvision cameras (actually just cheap pro-sumer camcorders with an infrared light, not real night-vision), and that these cameras showed his foot rocking the cradle. I never knew that ghost feet were so solid. Also, I heard that Derek has a mobile phone on his person during filming, and that this phone is not turned off. If I were a sceptic I would say that he could phone people during the night, they could do an internet search, and he could find out the information he needs to sound convincing. I have no proof, so I can't really say for sure. Make your own mind up.

You also might notice that virtually every spooky thing that leaves a physical trace only happens to either Yvette, Carl, or Derek. Funny that.

Saying all that, my friend saw many 'orbs', and is convinced of their existence, and I saw in the first series, many things that I could not see to being easily faked.

Make your own mind up about it all, but I'm pretty confident in my opinion that most of what you see is fakery.

T

Tom

One more thing, in the first series they caught a cross moving on camera. Now when I saw it, it freaked me out, cos it looked so bloody real it was untrue. Then I thought about it, the cross was on a piece of A4 paper, marked with an ink boundary. The camera was set up in such a way that you could not see one edge of the paper (lower right of the screen). The only person with a key to that room was Carl, who is married to Yvette. He was the one who set it up.

Now what cameraman would set up such a test in such a way that you could not see all around the paper, to eliminate the possibility that somebody might drag it across?

When I thought about it that way, it seemed suspicious to me.

Users who are viewing this thread