Karma. I has it.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'm with Wazz. It probably died anyway.

Humans are great at conveying emotion and reason onto animals; makes me think of that guy who had "mutual trust" with bears and lived among them, then one day the food ran out so they scoffed him and his girlfriend :D.

What a dumb fuck.

Nate

FH is my second home
Have birds, rabbits, voles and mice come in the house all the time as the cat carries them in. They are hardly ever wounded, unless left over night(ie. it gets it when we sleep) then you'll often have a head and a body to squelch on your feet. Did that the other week, it's not really a very nice feeling tbh :p Especially when I hadn't turned the light on! Future mental note, turn light on when entering kitchen. Most of them get put back outside, but I swear this one vole keeps getting brought back in. I reckon it likes the warm and just waves it's tail infront of the cat, even the cat must be getting bored of that. "What, you again...oh please stop, look just go away I'm trying to sleep out here. FFS OK, THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU GO IN. If we keep this up what will everybody say!?!?" But the cat never rips it's head off....

Nate

FH is my second home
I never fucking win the fruit machines though, for all that effort.

Then again I don't put money in them.

Well done though! You've done a very good job, keep it up and all that. <Thumbs up>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom