Karma. I has it.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
A pair of birds decided to build their nest right above my balcony. Although I need to clean up all the mess they dump out of their nest and the constand chirping can be quite annoying, I never really cared.
Today, I heard a strange noise from the balcony are, went to look what was going on there and saw the cat-with-one-of-the-birds-in-her-mouth-shocker. God knows how she managed to catch it. So I grabbed her by the neck, trying to release the little fellow and eventually succeeded. The bird quickly dissapeared... into my living room, hiding behind the book shelves. I closed the door (locking out the cat), opened up a window and chased the bird into the right direction until he finally escaped. Bird family saved, go me!

Sill a bit shaky from all this "protecting the weak" stuff, I decided to go to the nearby Pizzeria and order a Pizza. And while I was waiting for the Pizza, I threw 2 € into the fruit machine. Now, I don´t know the first thing about fruit machines, I just watch it, randomly pressing some buttons and that`s it. All of a sudden, everything LED went into flashing mode, happy sounds-emerged from the box and my score was like 130€. Found the pay-out button, grabbed the money and went back home.

Things are happening for a reason?! :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
A pair of birds decided to build their nest right above my balcony. Although I need to clean up all the mess they dump out of their nest and the constand chirping can be quite annoying, I never really cared.
Today, I heard a strange noise from the balcony are, went to look what was going on there and saw the cat-with-one-of-the-birds-in-her-mouth-shocker. God knows how she managed to catch it. So I grabbed her by the neck, trying to release the little fellow and eventually succeeded. The bird quickly dissapeared... into my living room, hiding behind the book shelves. I closed the door (locking out the cat), opened up a window and chased the bird into the right direction until he finally escaped. Bird family saved, go me!

Sill a bit shaky from all this "protecting the weak" stuff, I decided to go to the nearby Pizzeria and order a Pizza. And while I was waiting for the Pizza, I threw 2 € into the fruit machine. Now, I don´t know the first thing about fruit machines, I just watch it, randomly pressing some buttons and that`s it. All of a sudden, everything LED went into flashing mode, happy sounds-emerged from the box and my score was like 130€. Found the pay-out button, grabbed the money and went back home.

Very nice!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Once the cat had hold of the animal, you were wrong to interfere.

Prevention is acceptable but intervening is not.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home

I intervene when I want to, thank you. :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home

Well played :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH

The good thing is that the bird has probably already been hurt too much to survive. Just a shame that the cat missed out.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah, so instead of a relatively quick death (depending on mood of cat), it'll now die slowly, painfully and utterly terrified somewhere.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
The good thing is that the bird has probably already been hurt too much to survive. Just a shame that the cat missed out.
I had a Jackdaw once (you know, ended up falling down my grans chimney) raised it etc. Was a great bird and one day flew away to be a man, anyway, a full sized bird of pray (not sure which, forgot) swooped it up from my garden.

He survived, he pecked at him etc and got released in the air, had puncture marks, damage and shock. But still survived, didn't look like he would, so it's surprising how tough they are :p

You did the right thing, the cat isn't wild, it's a house cat, you didn't interfere with nature.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Hope you don't use the money to buy another cat.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I had a Jackdaw once (you know, ended up falling down my grans chimney) raised it etc. Was a great bird and one day flew away to be a man, anyway, a full sized bird of pray (not sure which, forgot) swooped it up from my garden.

He survived, he pecked at him etc and got released in the air, had puncture marks, damage and shock. But still survived, didn't look like he would, so it's surprising how tough they are :p

You did the right thing, the cat isn't wild, it's a house cat, you didn't interfere with nature.

Yeah but they can't survive like that in the wild. It's done for.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
It's not about YOU.

You´re wrong.
It is about me. Thank you.

Yeah but they can't survive like that in the wild. It's done for.

To make it absolutely clear for all you wild-life protectors here:
This is an indoor-cat. She doesn´t hunt, she doesn´t get out, we´re living on the second floor. I had the bird in my hands and it didn´t have any obvious wounds, wasn´t bleeding, it was able to fly and everything (my cat doesn´t have upper fangs, so I guess that helped a bit).
Maybe you´re right and it died from the attack, but at least it had a chance.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I believe in karma, you did a nice thing and I am glad to see you were rewarded for it. :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
it's not like the cat would've eaten the bird... what harm are you doing by interfering? Cats are dicks like that, killing stuff and then just playing with it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Erm, this:
No they're not.

And this:
Lucky bastard :(.

But:

Disagree. Saved many a bird from my domestic cat. It's not as if she needs 'em for food and I've seen said birds return to my garden to eat.

The dumb fuckers :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Omg he really meant it!111

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
KArma is a b*tch, though she owes me a lot of stuff. Well, something a bit bigger then "You had anice poop" would suffice!

About interfering with the cat; humans interfere with a lot bigger issues, so go for it. Nicely done, i sure as hell wouldn't have since i don't particulary protect our ancient enemies :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I suspect Wazz is a cat in disguise and I bet the bird was thinking 'humans I give you every right to interfere right now ffs!!'

To prove he was right to step in he was justly rewarded by whatever it is out there in charge of all this with 130 bucks...way to go!!

Couldn't of happened to a nicer bloke :clap:

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yes, two unrelated things are proof of one act being "correct". LOGIC WIN?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
hehe nice story :)
I probably would have done the same as u TBH
Enjoy your winnings

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom