Karasu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for having spared my BB's life at PoC entrance. Was pretty fun after all :)
Nice to see there's still people that quit attacking you after you /surrender.
First time in a while I see that, also nice to see you're not one of the countless unfair campers and left your spot after a while.

Right, and on the same hand, nice to see there is still cocky morons like Waylandtheslayer and Zuel who apparently don't feel shabby when attacking someone who's fighting two mobs.
Get some balls seriously, atleast take me when I'm not busy fighting.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
waylandertheslayer

the name says it all, when typing a retarded name like that they lose their last braincell :mad:

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Mazzaca said:
Thanks for having spared my BB's life at PoC entrance. Was pretty fun after all :)
Nice to see there's still people that quit attacking you after you /surrender.
First time in a while I see that, also nice to see you're not one of the countless unfair campers and left your spot after a while.

Right, and on the same hand, nice to see there is still cocky morons like Waylandtheslayer and Zuel who apparently don't feel shabby when attacking someone who's fighting two mobs.
Get some balls seriously, atleast take me when I'm not busy fighting.

if u was on yur sm . i WOULD of done the same if i was on my scout or friar . buffed sm's with those intercept pets are a major pain in the ass. and if the mobs were on yur pet then u would have nowt to worry about, cos not as if u would have a exp death (unless pet died) .. whereas if u was 1v1 with a melee char (or a scout) how much chance do you think he would stand vs your sm if your buffed? :) (my scout aint got fz or slam before u mention them) . hence a good sm is a dead sm . regardless of how u kill em...

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
I was on my skald, melee:ing two mobs when he and his scout mate felt the sudden urge to jump me.
But regardless what class it is, I would never kill someone who's busy fighting PvE as two stealthers, I'd atleast wait until he's not busy fighting and has the option to defend himself.
But oh well, guess that's too much fairness demanded.

PS; I've killed Waylandtheslayer twice in alb poc when I went there for fun, both times it was him who jumped me, and both times he lost, and I was unbuffed so :p

And yeh, you're right Vodka.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Mazzaca said:
I was on my skald, melee:ing two mobs when he and his scout mate felt the sudden urge to jump me.
But regardless what class it is, I would never kill someone who's busy fighting PvE as two stealthers, I'd atleast wait until he's not busy fighting and has the option to defend himself.
But oh well, guess that's too much fairness demanded.

PS; I've killed Waylandtheslayer twice in alb poc when I went there for fun, both times it was him who jumped me, and both times he lost, and I was unbuffed so :p

And yeh, you're right Vodka.

well even if u was a skald i prolly woulda attcked u if i was solo. cos most skalds when in fear of death just mezz and run , hence if i wated till u finished mob and regen u woulda mezz'd me and ran. :(

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, where would I run? Right in the bunches of orange con mobs?

PS; I never met Jpeg strangely, only Ganksta, the scout thingie twice on my SM, but never Jpeg.

koun

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
waylandertheslayer

the name says it all, when typing a retarded name like that they lose their last braincell :mad:
No need for a lastname tho

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
owww, middies been bashing around in our frontier for days now and we shouldn't even be allowed to harass one? :m00:

no, i don't know Wayland and i'm not chosing any side, just judging from what i experienced in rvr the last few days

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
[HB]Jpeg said:
well even if u was a skald i prolly woulda attcked u if i was solo. cos most skalds when in fear of death just mezz and run , hence if i wated till u finished mob and regen u woulda mezz'd me and ran. :(

you're still an idiot jpeg - always have been, always will be. so any class with insta cc - snare style or anything else you'd kill in pve combat coz they would run from your friar? then you suck.

bjorne

Fledgling Freddie
BTW wayladerslayer always camping poc nowadays, but put up a FoH while exping and u´ll be fine cause he prolly has a hard time outdamageing it =).

He attacked me twice today and i pwned him bigtime even when he brought a friend and i had mobs on me =P

Clueless gimp playing mincer should take some lessons from a good mincer if any of those still exist.

p.s. SOS more next time gimp.

occy

Loyal Freddie
bjorne said:
BTW wayladerslayer always camping poc nowadays, but put up a FoH while exping and u´ll be fine cause he prolly has a hard time outdamageing it =).

He attacked me twice today and i pwned him bigtime even when he brought a friend and i had mobs on me =P

Clueless gimp playing mincer should take some lessons from a good mincer if any of those still exist.

p.s. SOS more next time gimp.

Bjorne with an attitude :< used to be such an huggable skald, stop hanging around irc it isnt good for u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom