AbPoon

I heard you got staff killed by Veeshan :ROFLMAO:

PW3ND as you might say ;)

E

Exiled

um...:bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer:

G

gunner440

gosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosolgosol

irl of c

O

old.Xarr

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*breathe*

aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha--

:hat:

I

inuyasha

ooooooo

Now your talking puff puff gettem bro =))

I want one of wuren or eleas :DDD

A

ab_fluid

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

O

old.Hienrich

he also lost to a duel again a 2hand paladin(Hienrich), and who said i spec him in a gimp way b4 i left ahahahaaha

but karam does own, he the only one here who remembers how to have fun, dont take him too seriosly, he feeds of ur hatred for him.

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by old.Hienrich
he also lost to a duel again a 2hand paladin(Hienrich), and who said i spec him in a gimp way b4 i left ahahahaaha

but karam does own, he the only one here who remembers how to have fun, dont take him too seriosly, he feeds of ur hatred for him.

<cough> but the new player of hienrich DID respec u, <cough>

Users who are viewing this thread