Karam on PVP

C

censi

Karam,

If your gonna play on PVP, can you let us know your character name in advance.....

I think the whole of Excaliber would appreciate this.

Cheers buddy, see you soon.

O

old.LandShark

but, censi.. you can ALREADY kill him....

C

censi

aye, but he tends to be dead b4 I arive....

There is an amaden spawn near Alb TK.

L

Lessurl

ROFL, if Karam told us what his name was gonna be on pvp his char would be broke with 3 con (the min i think) within about 2 hours of reaching lvl 10 (or turning off his safety flag).

K

Karam_gruul

what makes you think i'll be playing this pile of steaming horse shit when the pvp servers are out lmfao.

O

old.E][Waemohs

Originally posted by Karam_gruul
what makes you think i'll be playing this pile of steaming horse shit when the pvp servers are out lmfao.

rofl - well said :p

O

old.Second

Originally posted by censi
Karam,

If your gonna play on PVP, can you let us know your character name in advance.....

I think the whole of Excaliber would appreciate this.

Cheers buddy, see you soon.

a realy childish thread isnt it? thought a lvl 50 would be more grownup than this:p

A

Alrindel

Because you're still here now.

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Killgorde

err, I dunno for one..or does 2505 rp in a week technically qualify you as being here?

killgorde contrary to to belief a persons rps per week does not constitute or act as a aguidline as to how often a player is online ,
not everybody spends 24hrs a day in emain only thinking about rps etc etc , i spend a hell of a lot of time online daoc "prolly to much time". but my rps for last week are polly ZERO cos i dont think i been emain this week "not euro servers anyway" . and im sure there are a LOT of people who spend a LOT of time on daoc and dont goto emain often "if at all" so foraperson to judge somebody by there rp's imo isa pretty sad individual to only think of rps as to be a credit as to a persons activity , never heard of alts ? doing events with guild ? helping lower lvl members of guild lvl ? item hunting ? cash farming ? crafting ? there is a 101 things peoplecan do on daoc apart from rvr maybe you should look at the whole picture before u judge somebody by there rp's .

T

tris-

Re: Re: Karam on PVP

Originally posted by old.Second

a realy childish thread isnt it? thought a lvl 50 would be more grownup than this:p
you dont need to be grown up to be lvl 50. karam for example.

NUFF

SAID

A

Aussie-

didnt know you cared about rp's Killgorde. If you do, wtf are you doing in Alb front a whole week for 35k

K

Killgorde

<Takes out an easel, a pallette some oils and brushes for the benefit of the intellectually challenged of Albion>

The point I WAS making was that Karam was casting doubt on whether he was actually playing at all...doesnt take Einstein to work out that if any RP is logged against his char it is active.

<sighs>

But then...I guess Albion aint graced by many Einsteins is it? A few...but a sad minority. Pretty much like Down Under as it happens. Shouldn't you be studying Aussie, btw? ;)

And Yoda? Your namesake was a wise old somethingorother (admittedly not very pretty to look at and probably not a big hit with the ladies - but hell, you cant have everything), so why do you besmirch his good name (May the Force be with Him) by posting like a wombat all the time? I spent about 60% of my time in Mid Frontier, 20% in Albion 15% in DF and infrequently smell the RP rich air of Emain...as any knowledgeable Middie can verify.

But thanx for the chuckle fellas...you never fail to amuse :)

C

Cerverloc

What is this talk about Karam anyway. I don't understand. He is not worth one word . He is a bragmouth thats all.

K

Karl [DAOC]

Re: Re: Karam on PVP

Originally posted by old.Second

OOOoooo the clasic mistake people make...

For some reason most people think that Ingame lvls go along with maturity... if u lvl in game u dont mature in life unfortunatly...

some1 who is 12 and playing this game and gets thier char to 50 in 2 months is still 12 ;)

F

Faeldawn

Re: Re: Re: Karam on PVP

Originally posted by Karl [DAOC]

OOOoooo the clasic mistake people make...

For some reason most people think that Ingame lvls go along with maturity... if u lvl in game u dont mature in life unfortunatly...

some1 who is 12 and playing this game and gets thier char to 50 in 2 months is still 12 ;)

Never a truer word spoken in jest ;0)

/salute
/point
/laugh

O

old.Moriaana

...some1 who is 12 and playing this game and gets thier char to 50 in 2 months is still 12...

Unless it was their birthday after a month or so? :p

Nyukyukyuk..hehe sorry. Bit of a silly mood atm. :)

O

old.LandShark

dunno if he's still here or not, but if HE isn't then someone as stupid enough to buy his account
cos his ugly ass was on the telepad tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom