Karak-Vlag

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
So any other poor zap like me that grew tired of queues and decided to roll on a lesser populated server? :)

Have to admit that population was rather low in the start and scenarios were rare but things seems to be shaping up on this server.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
lol

Noticed last night about 9pm that there wasn't a single Low pop for destruction on any Core server - and only one Low order server...

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
I kinda think bumping your own thread answered the question :D

Now now, be nice to me. :) :twak:

Yeah population is shaping up on Karak-Vlag also but its not there yet. :D

I have a alt on Karak-Hirn but I grew tired of the looooooooong queues. :)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Hirn Destor que is bad but I never have to que for order :)

All the servers will fill up nicely in the end.

Lets see some better advertising though, its seems Mythic are slipping into the old ways of no advertising which is surprising considering you can't turn on SKY 1 without seeing an EA advert

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Can't really say I agree with you. Last friday GOA had a BIG advert for WAR on the biggest free newspaper here in Sweden.

They had the front and back cover including the backsides of the cover pages. That newspaper has somewhere around 1,5 million readers or something like that. :)

Haven't seen any TV adverts for it but tbh I haven't seen that for any game based only on PC other than WoW.

Your forum name looks very familiar btw. :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Can't really say I agree with you. Last friday GOA had a BIG advert for WAR on the biggest free newspaper here in Sweden.

They had the front and back cover including the backsides of the cover pages. That newspaper has somewhere around 1,5 million readers or something like that. :)

Haven't seen any TV adverts for it but tbh I haven't seen that for any game based only on PC other than WoW.

that metro?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Lets see some better advertising though, its seems Mythic are slipping into the old ways of no advertising which is surprising considering you can't turn on SKY 1 without seeing an EA advert

All the advertsiing in the world wont help if noone is stocking the game though, went into my local town centre last Friday - Game didn't have it in stock, HMV stopped stocking PC games altogether and GameStation had one copy tucked away behind a pile of old rpgs. Also wasn't stocked in Tesco who had plenty of copies of WoW.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved

Its Based of David Eddings

Though i did spell it slightly differently

I also played daoc for a few (cough) years

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
All the advertsiing in the world wont help if noone is stocking the game though, went into my local town centre last Friday - Game didn't have it in stock, HMV stopped stocking PC games altogether and GameStation had one copy tucked away behind a pile of old rpgs. Also wasn't stocked in Tesco who had plenty of copies of WoW.

Yea true, but again advertising would fix that imo, create the demand first, then let the suppliers worry about getting there money from peeps going why dont you have it!

Then again I dont work in sales so thats probably an over simplicifation :)

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I probably recognise you from DAoC I would guess played that game for three years or something like that.

And yes it was Metro I saw the WAR advert and boy was it big. whole front and back cover was a big WAR advert with a small Metro image. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom