Karak Eight Peaks Server

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
So much confusion. As I understood it the mass of daoc people (and it seems so by ingame names) have gone with the White Rose server which is Karak Eight Peaks.

See you ingame.

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
ukway ...

And I rolled on Karak - Hrin thinking that that would become the one ...

Great, just great ...

Pfffffffffffft ... To reroll or not to reroll ...

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Its all over irc in public channels and other public websites, hadn't seen it here though perhaps it is. Don't want people getting split just because of lack of communication.

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Its all over irc in public channels and other public websites, hadn't seen it here though perhaps it is. Don't want people getting split just because of lack of communication.

2-3 Hours que in prime time.

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie

I think there already is a split because before this thread was created, the thread on top with the stickies speaks about "Karak - Hrin" :p

2-3 Hours que in prime time.

Same with the Karak - Hrin last evening, destruction side, reason why I rolled Order instead of destruction ....

Well, I gonna stay in Karak - Hrin, I already saw AOP there , so it least some familiar faces ;)

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Big chunk of daoc community went to Karak-Azgal.

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Karak Hirn was the beta one..

oh well would have been nice for everyone to play same server, nevermind

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom