Kanye West is a legend!

soze

I am a FH squatter
He is a fucking racist idiot the fans voted so who is he to ruin her night. I felt sorry for her i think she is still very young and some one who is supposed to be respected shit on her like that it shows what a clown he is.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
he likes fish dicks in his mouth.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
despite all the mum jokes, the gay jokes, the sex jokes, the flaming and everything else, i cant help feel like the forum has managed to go to a new low after discussing this shit :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
despite all the mum jokes, the gay jokes, the sex jokes, the flaming and everything else, i cant help feel like the forum has managed to go to a new low after discussing this shit :p

I say we make DavesHouse and use strict policing methods to keep everyone in check. Can I have a custom avatar tho?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I don't know who Taylor Swift is and it took me a while to remember who Kanye West is, and that's only because an artist I recently saw mentioned him :/

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I thought it was pretty harsh but Taylor should have tried to shoot Kanye down after he walked off stage intead of just standing there.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Good job by Beyonce letting Taylor have her moment without some without some fucking douchebag ruining it!

He should have quit the bizznizz after his first record

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I thought it was pretty harsh but Taylor should have tried to shoot Kanye down after he walked off stage intead of just standing there.

Her face is a picture.

Yes im a bastard i know.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
if kanye west was any good then he might've got away with it

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Beyonce just bounced up in my opinions of her, always thought she was abit me me me.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief

go fuck your mam you gay bear.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
What the fuck is lady gaga wearing in the beyonce link? im assuming its gaga cause shes the only dick who would wear something like that

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
even if she was a "tugger" I'd still nail her..

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I always knew he was a fucking douchebag and now he just proved it to the world, way to go bro.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
kanye has nothing on justice, the kings of modern electro

Marc

FH is my second home
Kanye is wank anyway and just made himself look a right twat

Olgaline

FH is my second home
626.x600.ft.fishSILO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom