Kamorrista... :)

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
Thought we had a fair duell... Please make it fair next time :)

/Larre

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
soz RvR is nasty

was guarding docks so albs can get boat, i wont give a chance, i'm RR5 ur RR8, i could have seared u with BB isn't that fair? :) hehe nvm m8 /hug

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
i forgot...

there were more enemies there apart of u, so i couldnt loose time duelling w/o bot tho, anyways, life's unfair. dont get angry. /bow:worthy:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
kamorrista said:
was guarding docks so albs can get boat, i wont give a chance, i'm RR5 ur RR8, i could have seared u with BB isn't that fair? :) hehe nvm m8 /hug

Guarding docks lol? Hello first class doorstepper :(

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
kamorrista said:

gratz on that thing m8. how come you cand do that while a hib zerg is killing every solo alb in that aeria. :eek7:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
kamorrista said:

Gimp!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
kamorrista said:

for teh realm!11

haha, cmon man, guarding docks? Are you for real? :)

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
to those who doesn't understand why i guard docks

well since some of the albs from my realm, even the alliance i'm in like Uspe and others dont understand why i was guarding docks from several assasins i will expand my answer.

1st of all I'm not guarding docks all the time since morning till noon, i was guarding it only for the minutes that boldiam had teleport that day, i mean, other ports closed at that moment, then some albs complained in my guild and /as about assasins camping docks. (hib zerg, which i doubt was zerg cuz i saw 4 hibs only, was camping docks much before) I didnt want to defend docks from zerg, just from the assasins there while we recovered ports, was just minutes defending it and cleaning area of assasins which i succedeed, so wat if i help some albs they can get some boats, well u needed full explanation, or at least a bit deeply 1, here it is, no sense about realm m8s complaining or just making fun of it, i just wanted to help, thats all about this. I have nothing more to add.:drink:

P.D. Habemus cabroncete llevas la espada de zimmeron? xD te la vi! y mensaje enviado a mi bro XD

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
kamorrista said:
1st of all I'm not guarding docks all the time since morning till noon, i was guarding it only for the minutes that boldiam had teleport that day, i mean, other ports closed at that moment, then some albs complained in my guild and /as about assasins camping docks. (hib zerg, which i doubt was zerg cuz i saw 4 hibs only, was camping docks much before) I didnt want to defend docks from zerg, just from the assasins there while we recovered ports, was just minutes defending it and cleaning area of assasins which i succedeed, so wat if i help some albs they can get some boats, well u needed full explanation, or at least a bit deeply 1, here it is, no sense about realm m8s complaining or just making fun of it, i just wanted to help, thats all about this. I have nothing more to add.

kamorrista said:
... so i couldnt loose time duelling w/o bot tho, anyways, life's unfair.

Quite a contradiction isn't it?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:
Guarding docks lol? Hello first class doorstepper :(

strategic thinking instead of `give rp` means you sometimes do shit like camping a certain dock / bridge / keep / tower.

Mostly it is shit rp,
Sometimes (if you choose the target that you want to guard wisely, and the enemy is willing to pay the price for taking it) it is good rp,

RP is only one of the factors to judge if an,
evening / session / day / whatever,
has been,
fun / good / succesfull / rewarding / frustrating / shit,

who are you to judge someone else?

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
after years i read again freddy's old posts

:iagree:
and i have to say i clap that muylaetrix comment, DAoC has been the funniest game ever for me, for all of you remember when u are in frontiers there is no lame tactic to kill, rest is QQ

Of course u can kill and be rude or gimp :)

cheers!:cheers:

(i might play again, maybe not)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
This same person that GOA banned in end as he got caught RP power levelling his toons :lol:

Found him a few times with his cleric Purgador in frontiers a few times noticing same persons death spams with his mate Eloy.They used to go POC all time as well but GOA found out they were earning 30k RP's on a server that had around 5 or less people playing.

As for best Mincer on Dyvet think he was far from it always used to SOS away as he was only interested in taking towers him and his mate always used to get the /rude from them as they got discovered.

Another wanky alb that couldn't play against enemy players only guards.

Soulja

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
This same person that GOA banned in end as he got caught RP power levelling his toons :lol:

Found him a few times with his cleric Purgador in frontiers a few times noticing same persons death spams with his mate Eloy.They used to go POC all time as well but GOA found out they were earning 30k RP's on a server that had around 5 or less people playing.

As for best Mincer on Dyvet think he was far from it always used to SOS away as he was only interested in taking towers him and his mate always used to get the /rude from them as they got discovered.

Another wanky alb that couldn't play against enemy players only guards.

Soulja

hey soulbow how are you m8? (if u are soulbow) again pissed about it? i never got banned everyone can check that:), yesi could have been farming rps when server was dead, but i did duels, so what? population was then so crap that i brought alts to PL from RR1 to RR3 or so and they were hibs, on your realm, it was supposed to balance low population hibs vs albs & mids, anyways complain all you want about a dead game, you should know SoS is there to use, such a stupid argument to use against me and mincer isn't the best soloer vs almost every class, but still could do nice duels, if people votes for Abdel, they have their reasons, i assume i killed your RR10's more than once with him being RR6-7 and once was pet bugged, i guess that why u still have hate shadow on you, anyways, bleblebleh dunno why i waste time answering a rat that likes to point finger and lie, didn't you have better things to do than QQ?:drink:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
hey soulbow how are you m8? (if u are soulbow) again pissed about it? i never got banned everyone can check that:), yesi could have been farming rps when server was dead, but i did duels, so what? population was then so crap that i brought alts to PL from RR1 to RR3 or so and they were hibs, on your realm, it was supposed to balance low population hibs vs albs & mids, anyways complain all you want about a dead game, you should know SoS is there to use, such a stupid argument to use against me and mincer isn't the best soloer vs almost every class, but still could do nice duels, if people votes for Abdel, they have their reasons, i assume i killed your RR10's more than once with him being RR6-7 and once was pet bugged, i guess that why u still have hate shadow on you, anyways, bleblebleh dunno why i waste time answering a rat that likes to point finger and lie, didn't you have better things to do than QQ?:drink:

That has hurt my eyes dunnow WTF you wrote there :lol:

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom