Kaminjosvig closing

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Hi folks,

not that you all really know us in game. We are closing Kaminjosvig down to merge with some very good friends from another corporation. Both corporations are closing to build a stronger entity. I always felt it would take a year to get it going right. I did not expect to get landed with running Mournival during the same time.

In the end the stint running Mournival left me with little appetite for running the corporation and I honestly lost the energy to continue to build Kaminjosvig. That coupled with the fact that every time we war dec someone in empire they dock up and hide.

Even G.I.S who can field around 20 players on an average night (at best we could put together 15 in recent months) ran 34 jumps the night we war decced them and did their best to stay away from us each time we went out.

We are going to play Factional warfare for a few months and will then be in the market for moving to a 0.0 alliance as a solid PvP outfit.

I enjoyed running the corporation but really don't have the time to make it improve and so the merger was the best plan.

We are currently voting on the new name as we speak.

Nat

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Sad to hear. It seemed that it started fine with the Mournival alliance, KIA relations and Hydra business and all.

I see your point with empire wars. It's too easy to just dock up and hide in any station. Unless you wardec a really large alliance.

Organizing stuff for players can be a pain. Especially if there's only one person that is the driving force to say "hey, let's do this together".

So you are not going to play WAR?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I want to take my game in Eve to the next level but I don't have the time to make it happen in Kamin. The new corporation will have the members of Kamin and Taurus Inc together. Then we are going to work towards a new home in 0.0. It was a case of outgrowing empire really. We just never get a decent fight these days and it is boring.

I am of course playing war (Kiera Witch Hunter in Order on Eight Peaks ;))

Right now my gaming time is in transition - we will see where it goes from here.

Nat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom