Kalevala, one of oldest guild in prydwen, recruiting.

O

old.tuppe

we had some time really nice and active peeps after we recruit end of last summer.
now many prolly run out free playing time in daoc? ;)
and we are forced look more active players in guild.

Kalevala has strong history in midgard and we want! keep guild part midgard so long its possible.

at this moment we have ~6 active members/~6 more semiactive, most of us have several 50´s, experience different places and crafters whats needed, if lacking some line? working to rise it.

our goals? still in future wanna be strong rvr/pve guild, if you are player who have this type targets? you are correct person to Kalevala

guild house in nice place mossdale whit full guildvault/toolsets and merchants.

guildforum address is in my sig, or contact any kalevala member who´s online for chat.

rules?
2 weeks trial time, can come member before if show good behave and activity in game.
lvl 25+

ps. if some guild is thinking option to merge another? contact officers in kalevala or me.

J

Jaem

Some very nice people in Kale hope you gain enough for differetn events and such :)

O

old.tuppe

bumping this up, weekend inc and i have change to be more online.

ps. if wanna ask something? i am checking these thread 1-2 time each day, or ask in game (suggest last option)

nice to hear Jaem, be nice and behave dont cost anything, be nice to albs/hibs cost only power/end or arrows from hunters -> not so expensive :D

O

old.Emma

My level 6 Cave shaman still in Kalevala ;p

from like wayyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyyyy back. think it was around september 2k1 i made that char ;p

O

old.tuppe

what huntday you mean mob? that 1 1/2 year ago when we run raumarik, df and some other wierd places whole day :) (Rokan organise?) or this our friday guildhunt? alott easier and shorter version :)
and btw, now i have alott! better connection what those days :)

but serious, Finrod long time when last online, so sadly need self do whole GM job (sad for guild), luckily have lazy officers :D Odden, Gargevoc and Eiafgrin to help heh.

we have guildhouse in Mossdale, Carlingford, W side of lake.
hope see old Kalevala members there and everybody can visit inside if so want.

G

Groborthir

I miss our time in Kalevala, was a blast!

By the way, #daoc.kalevala is still active and most of us old d00ds from Kalevala are having a laugh over Mobius on a daily basis there!

I hope you get some people, Ogmarin!

By the way, don't I still owe you those two epic quest axes I borrowed when DF opened? :)

O

old.tuppe

:( yep, but only 1, not 2 :) gimme 2 plat and we are fine :)

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Groborthir
I miss our time in Kalevala, was a blast!

By the way, #daoc.kalevala is still active and most of us old d00ds from Kalevala are having a laugh over Mobius on a daily basis there!

:( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread